austinchick
01-25-2008, 12:22 AM
read their messages, they are negative...:mad:

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:22 AM
cinderella too

Ron2Win
01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
It's fine...even trolls can't argue with the message. The message is flawless, because it is the truth.

So let them be exposed to the message and to us.

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:25 AM
cinderella too
and all the people that agree with us! ALL TROLLS! Just like how I was getting called a Troll for not predicting Ron Paul getting 25+% of the vote in NH, called a troll for not predicting a clean sweep of Ohio! Someone couldn't possibly disagree with your pet little conspiracy theories while still liking much of the message of Ron Paul now could they? It's not about you, it's about the message of Ron Paul - Whatever I think about some little whisper has absolutely nothing to do with Ron Paul's message.

austinchick
01-25-2008, 12:27 AM
and all the people that agree with us! ALL TROLLS! Just like how I was getting called a Troll for not predicting Ron Paul getting 25+% of the vote in NH, called a troll for not predicting a clean sweep of Ohio!

I'm such a troll for daring to disagree with you while still being highly appreciative of much of Ron Paul's message.

perhaps you could contain your pessimistic outburst to boost the morale in the camps.

Yom
01-25-2008, 12:28 AM
Chadd Murray is not a troll, read his history of comments.

TER
01-25-2008, 12:29 AM
and all the people that agree with us! ALL TROLLS! Just like how I was getting called a Troll for not predicting Ron Paul getting 25+% of the vote in NH, called a troll for not predicting a clean sweep of Ohio! Someone couldn't possibly disagree with your pet little conspiracy theories while still liking much of the message of Ron Paul now could they? It's not about you, it's about the message of Ron Paul - Whatever I think about some little whisper has absolutely nothing to do with Ron Paul's message.

My, my, peoples, let's settle down...

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:33 AM
perhaps you could contain your pessimistic outburst to boost the morale in the camps.

I speak whatever I think is the truth because I believe strongly in FREEDOM and that INDIVIDUALS will make the right decision if given the truth. It's a plausible scenario that all the optimism about Ron Paul on this forum perhaps caused some people not to turn up and vote where my realistic pessimism may have bought them out, who knows? All I know is that to be principled I don't want to lie or decieve anyone.

pacelli
01-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Ding ding ding!

Trigonx
01-25-2008, 12:42 AM
Negative nancys for sure.

jawrightbiz
01-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Ok listen...

fmontez is a higher level troll......keep these people in mind when you start to get down because news you are hearing.

Dibold
01-25-2008, 12:44 AM
YOU ARE CORRECT WE ARE TROLLS SENT HERE TO diVIDE AND CONQUER YOU.

RON PAUL IS GOING TO WIN, WE ARE WRONG. PLEASE, SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING TO HELP RON PAUL WIN, BECAUSE HES GOING TO WIN ANYWAY HE DOESNT NEED YOUR HELP

Trigonx
01-25-2008, 12:47 AM
YOU ARE CORRECT WE ARE TROLLS SENT HERE TO diVIDE AND CONQUER YOU.

RON PAUL IS GOING TO WIN, WE ARE WRONG. PLEASE, SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING TO HELP RON PAUL WIN, BECAUSE HES GOING TO WIN ANYWAY HE DOESNT NEED YOUR HELP

we are aware of the situation we are in, we would like to view our actions of promoting Ron Paul worth something and is actually working(which it is), we don't want to view our actions as completely useless like you are.