PDA

View Full Version : Who Thinks DIBOLD is a TROLL?

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Please review Dibold's posts since he joined on Jan. 19, 2008.

After reading his negative swill, you make the call:

Is DIBOLD a TROLL?

tarabyte
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
Please review Dibold's posts since he joined on Jan. 19, 2008.

After reading his negative swill, you make the call:

Is DIBOLD a TROLL?

Isn't one thread on this topic enough?

georgyjoon
01-25-2008, 12:23 AM

Seriously,
...or at least do something original like include a Poll.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:23 AM

I added a poll to get everybody's take on it.

ThomasJ
01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Actually I think we should have a subforum right below - start here.....

This sub-forum should say...

WANTED - THESE ARE KNOWN TROLLS!!!
Then have all the know trolls in it.

Don't ban them though I think it would be fun to see the responses from them after being put on the shit list.

Ohh and yes Dibold is a troll

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
The dude is a douche bag....

Probably a Hillary supporter.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Seriously,
...or at least do something original like include a Poll.

I did add a poll, at the same time I posted it.

Dibold
01-25-2008, 12:27 AM
I can guarantee you I've done more for the Ron Paul campaign that everyone that posts in this thread combined has. But that's OK.

You're right, I'm a troll because:

I suggest that Ron Paul supporters actually go out and do something useful instead of inflating online polls that mean nothing.
I provide some logical explanations to the "Wired Romney" fiasco and why I don't think he was wired.
I suggest that Ron Paul grow some testicles, stand up at debtaes, and defend himself. Because god, we all know sitting there doing nothing and taking it up from the ass from the MSM is going to get Ron Paul elected!
Saying Ron Paul won't win automatically means I don't support Ron Paul. Well, quite the contrary. Overconfidence is what's going to kill this campaign. You can all sit here deluding yourselves, saying over and over "Ron Paul has already won" and that "Ron Paul is going to win", but it's that overconfidence that is going to cause Paul to lose. We will know in a few months who the winner of the GOP Nomination will be. I'm going to enjoy coming back here and saying "I told you so". If you all would take my advice- maybe Ron Paul could win. But you are all lazy good for nothings, and so far, Ron Paul's election results have shown it.

But I'm just a troll.

Carry on.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:28 AM

Don't ban them though I think it would be fun to see the responses from them after being put on the shit list.

Now, thats is a good idea....a "black list". LMAO.

Give me liberty
01-25-2008, 12:29 AM
I can guarantee you I've done more for the Ron Paul campaign that everyone that posts in this thread combined has. But that's OK.

I suggest that Ron Paul supporters actually go out and do something useful instead of inflating online polls that mean nothing.
I provide some logical explanations to the "Wired Romney" fiasco and why I don't think he was wired.
I suggest that Ron Paul grow some testicles, stand up at debtaes, and defend himself. Because god, we all know sitting there doing nothing and taking it up from the ass from the MSM is going to get Ron Paul elected!
Saying Ron Paul won't win automatically means I don't support Ron Paul. Well, quite the contrary. Overconfidence is what's going to kill this campaign. You can all sit here deluding yourselves, saying over and over "Ron Paul has already won" and that "Ron Paul is going to win", but it's that overconfidence that is going to cause Paul to lose. We will know in a few months who the winner of the GOP Nomination will be. I'm going to enjoy coming back here and saying "I told you so". If you all would take my advice- maybe Ron Paul could win. But you are all lazy good for nothings, and so far, Ron Paul's election results have shown it.

But I'm just a troll.

Carry on.

Really?
I aint buying it

I bet your a mitt romney suppoter

now Dibold please tell the truth.

Enzo
01-25-2008, 12:30 AM

But I'm just a troll.

Carry on.

Dude... this is not a "debate" forum... this is a forum to get Ron Paul elected.

What good are you doing stating "Ron Paul won't win"??????

gracebkr

Yeah, but there has to be some sort of concensus on how that would work because then many trolls might start putting us on the troll list.

Devil_rules_in_extremes

But I'm just a troll.

Carry on.

This above post is probably sarcasm.

TER
01-25-2008, 12:31 AM
I think anyone who judges a person a troll is another kind of troll!

gracebkr
Dude... this is not a "debate" forum... this is a forum to get Ron Paul elected.

What good are you doing stating "Ron Paul won't win"??????

QFT!!!!!!!

RonPaul_SantaMonica
Hang him. Burn him. Put a fork in him.

gracebkr

what?

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:33 AM
Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew.

Po-ta-toes.

Dibold
Is DIBOLD a TROLL?

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is a troll. You're right, I'm too negative. I'll say what you want to hear from this point onward.

Gimme Some Truth
F*&^ing morons

pacelli
Looks like this poll is also revealing how many other trolls we have. At least 7 now.

nodope0695

Aren't we the martyr!!! For somebody who claims to have done so much, you sure do a great job of trying to bring people down, and devide the forum. You're no help here, dude...sorry, but thats how I see it.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:34 AM

I'm judging the tree by it's fruit...and Dibold's fruit is rotten....

Dibold
01-25-2008, 12:36 AM
you sure do a great job of trying to bring people down, and devide the forum. You're no help here, dude...sorry, but thats how I see it.

Totally, I mean encouraging people to actually go out and do something to help ron paul besides sitting at home online voting up meaningless polls is divide and conquer all right! TOTAL WAR ON RON PAUL SUPPORTERS! WOO WOO

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:37 AM
Aren't we the martyr!!! For somebody who claims to have done so much, you sure do a great job of trying to bring people down, and devide the forum. You're no help here, dude...sorry, but thats how I see it.
So we should just be silent, nod our heads and ignore whatever we disagree with? Why shouldn't the people we have the disagreement with should do the same?

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:38 AM
Totally, I mean encouraging people to actually go out and do something to help ron paul besides sitting at home online voting up meaningless polls is divide and conquer all right! TOTAL WAR ON RON PAUL SUPPORTERS! WOO WOO

Dude, your own signature says: "The above post is probably sarcasm"

Hard for me to take you seriously. Especially with the posts you write.

Give me liberty

looks like you haven't answered my question

So that means your a Mitt Romney supporter

fmontez
I voted no... for a couple reasons (1) it was hard to find any posts that didn't involve some jerk calling him a Troll, (2) he brought up valid points, many of which are in fact true... Ron Paul is NOT PERFECT.

No one is perfect, and pointing that out doesn't make you a troll. I was STUNNED and EMBARRASED by Dr. Paul's question tonight in the debate, it was truther jibberish at best. I blushed, and muttered, and moved on. I sighed along with the rest of em when he started waxing poetic about "empires." However, I was THRILLED by his last response..

All the candidates have good and bad issue, if you are looking for someone that you agree with 100%, vote for yourself. Cut out the troll crap! There are NO PAID TROLLS!

TER
01-25-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm judging the tree by it's fruit...and Dibold's fruit is rotten....

I guess your fruit smells fresh?

tarabyte
I did add a poll, at the same time I posted it.

The poll wasn't there when you first posted it, so there was a delay.

Dibold
I voted no... for a couple reasons (1) it was hard to find any posts that didn't involve some jerk calling him a Troll, (2) he brought up valid points, many of which are in fact true... Ron Paul is NOT PERFECT.

No one is perfect, and pointing that out doesn't make you a troll. I was STUNNED and EMBARRASED by Dr. Paul's question tonight in the debate, it was truther jibberish at best. I blushed, and muttered, and moved on. I sighed along with the rest of em when he started waxing poetic about "empires." However, I was THRILLED by his last response..

All the candidates have goods and bad issue, if you are looking for someone that you agree with 100%, vote for yourself.

SHIT! You called Ron Paul NOT PEREFECT!

TROLL!

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:42 AM

What the hell makes you so sure all we do is sit around on our computers? Sure some people might, but from what I've seen from RP's rallys, the results in NV and LA, and all the RP signs I see around where I live (some I put up) LOTS of people ARE out there doing something...including me. We can't go out handing out flyers at 1:30 in the moring, dude. People like me WORK...we have these things called JOBS. Campaigning for Ron Paul is not my fulltime job, though I wish it could be.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:45 AM
I guess your fruit smells fresh?

Uhh, not all the time. But at least I'm here to help get RP elected, NOT to sew seeds of doubt.

hells_unicorn
01-25-2008, 12:47 AM
I voted yes, because I sent Dibold a PM with some polite and legitimate questions as to why his posts were mostly negative and he basically rehashed the exact same crap that he did on here. He literally copied and pasted his first post on here into his PM response. If he is not a paid shill, he is a class A dick wad and is bad for forum morale. I'd say give him the ax, but I've noticed that a bunch of newbies with few posts are flocking to his defense, we may have found the needed honey to draw out all of the bad apples in this bunch.

fmontez
01-25-2008, 12:47 AM
SHIT! You called Ron Paul NOT PEREFECT!

TROLL!

I don't beat around the bush with these guys, I am GOP first, Ron Paul second... but on Feb 5th I will be at the caucus and I am fairly sure to be one of the delegates... I have done my part for Dr. Paul... and I could listen to him talk about economics all day long.

When he starts talking about Iraq I just walk away, because he is probably dead wrong on that subject. A lot of the forum visitors don't really know his full platform.. they are out for quick sound bites... and a lot of them only care about their OWN Platform.

Welcome to the forums...

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:48 AM
Uhh, not all the time. But at least I'm here to help get RP elected, NOT to sew seeds of doubt.
Can't you be here to get Ron Paul elected by telling the truth and being realistic (an action that may sometimes 'sew the seeds of doubt')? I really don't like the idea that many here have that to get Ron Paul elected it's best to silence honest disagreement and decieve people about what we think the reality of the situation is.

For Paul In Arkansas
01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
I am new here... I read Dibold's thread about what Republicans are saying in another forum I think 101 remarks or something like that, and then abunch of people here say bad stuff about him and I read other some other posts that said something like... that they think some newbies are spies or something because they might question some things.

It seems there is a prevailing attitude here that you cannot question anything Ron is doing or saying without getting blasted.

I think Ron Paul is getting ignored, by media and his party... no doubt.

I like Ron Paul ALOT. He is 100% constitutionally principled.

That being said, I would like to see Ron, be more articulate. I do not hear anything new from him. You might as well watch one debate and you have heard it all. He is like a broken record. Everytime he gets a chance to speak, he goes off on a tangent and into the same sound bytes.

I would like to see him go deeper. He knows what he is talking about... he has been studying these issues for 40 years.

He needs to get off the whining tone. Speak with confidence, rather than whining about everything. People don't want a whiner leading the country.

I agree with Dibold, you guys have to look at things from a realistic point of view... look at things, not from a pro Paul view... but how is the first timer going to view him. What are others saying about him.

That being said, one thing I do like about Ron, is that he is who he is and isn't putting anything on. What you see is what you get. I highly respect the man.

O.K. Now you can blast me.

But I'm just a troll.

Carry on.

nodope0695
01-25-2008, 12:50 AM
I voted no... for a couple reasons (1) it was hard to find any posts that didn't involve some jerk calling him a Troll

Well, shouldn't that tell you something?

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:51 AM
Can't you be here to get Ron Paul elected by telling the truth and being realistic (an action that may sometimes 'sew the seeds of doubt')? I really don't like the idea that many here have that to get Ron Paul elected it's best to silence honest disagreement and decieve people about what we think the reality of the situation is.

So, what's the reality of the situation?

If he has no chance then why the fuck would anyone invest time in him!? Makes no sense. we are here because we know he can win.

Chadd Murray
01-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Well, shouldn't that tell you something?
That the forum is full of people trying to push their agenda into the discourse of Ron Paul's candidacy that have absolutely nothing to do with his platform and probably hurt him overall while silencing those that might disagree with these random little agendas.