PDA

View Full Version : If you are calling or canvassing, please remember to get names or addresses of suppor

GunnyFreedom
01-25-2008, 12:12 AM
If you are calling or canvassing, please remember to get names and/or addresses of supporters.

This is crucial to the GOTV effort, and then send your lists to HQ to avoid duplication of effort/coverage, and to make GOTV possible!

GunnyFreedom
01-25-2008, 12:13 AM
PS - latest word is, I should be heading to Alabama to hook up with Brian (RP State Coordinator) at some point tomorrow, to make my services as a volunteer available.

Jobarra
01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
Thanks for volunteering. Not sure what that entails, but if you are here up until Feb 5th and will be doing stuff like canvassing, remember that Mobile County has it's primary in all precincts on Jan 30th and late voting in one precinct on Feb 5th. We're voting earlier than the rest of the state. I'm sure we could always use just one more person manning the polls that day. We apparently have the precinct with the largest number of voters in the state as well so I'm sure we could use as many people there as possible.

GunnyFreedom
01-25-2008, 12:40 AM
Huh. that's odd. :) Not in a bad way, just odd. I imagine Brian will be deploying me where he feels he needs me.

Speaking of Mobile AL, I had a really good friend from the Marine Corps from Mobile that I lost contact with, name of David Jordan. Not that anybody here would know him or anything, but in the once in a lightening strike chance he may be reading this, I'd really like to see him again.

Me = Glen Bradley

Jobarra
01-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Huh. that's odd. :) Not in a bad way, just odd. I imagine Brian will be deploying me where he feels he needs me.

Speaking of Mobile AL, I had a really good friend from the Marine Corps from Mobile that I lost contact with, name of David Jordan. Not that anybody here would know him or anything, but in the once in a lightening strike chance he may be reading this, I'd really like to see him again.

Me = Glen Bradley
No worries. I just signed up to the leader program on the 11th, so there isn't much time to do anything one hundred percent.

Well, one of the people in our meetup says he was deployed in Iraq, but I forget what branch he said, I do want to say Marine. I forget his name, but I don't recall being introduced to any Davids in our group :(