PDA

View Full Version : will the great doctor win?

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:01 AM
:confused:do we all really think, after the msm not giving him fair time, that he will still have a chance of getting the nom?? i dont just mean about tonight but everything up until now....

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:04 AM
Well duh.

Runnerguy
01-25-2008, 12:05 AM
:confused:do we all really think, after the msm not giving him fair time, that he will still have a chance of getting the nom?? i dont just mean about tonight but everything up until now....

With some of these posts that go on here you really have to wonder... Does hannity ever post on these forums?

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:06 AM

wtf. will you people please stop wasting internet waves. We will not be deterred. Keep going.

DealzOnWheelz
01-25-2008, 12:07 AM
dude we got 2nd in NEVADA AND LA

VoteForRonPaul
01-25-2008, 12:07 AM
wtf. will you people please stop wasting internet waves. We will not be deterred. Keep going.
Agreed! Keep going everybody!

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:08 AM
who wasting waves?! im asking a simple damn question.....im concerned and i just want to know how others feel about the matter.........i dont need to be ridiculed about my thread....

driller80545
01-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Of course he will win. Who the hell else?

Dibold
01-25-2008, 12:09 AM

But don't listen to me, I are just a trole.

JGalt
He MUST win. We have no choice.

DirtMcGirt
if we can keep him debating and in the mix the revolution will be televised

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:10 AM
who wasting waves?! im asking a simple damn question.....im concerned and i just want to know how others feel about the matter.........i dont need to be ridiculed about my thread....

It is up to us grassroots to spread the word. Sign up to be a precinct captain!

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

Lame stream media or not, this rEVOLution is going forward.

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:11 AM
Don't be negative 'round these parts or ye might get a glass slipper shoved up yer ass.

Sorry, I'm no Randy. :(

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:13 AM
im a paul lover....i want him to win....i get worried and i think the worst......where can i donate more money??

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:13 AM

Uhhh, I think you do. Your thread is retarded.

driller80545
01-25-2008, 12:14 AM
We are all worried, Cinderella, but like I said "who the hell else is there"

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:15 AM
im a paul lover....i want him to win....i get worried and i think the worst......where can i donate more money??

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:17 AM
obviously my thread isnt retarted grace because ur posting here.....ur just as bad as mcrackhead.....

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:18 AM
All weeee are sssaaaayiiing.

Is giiive peeeace a chance. :eek:

pacelli
01-25-2008, 12:18 AM

gracebkr
01-25-2008, 12:21 AM
It is retarded because I only clicked on to see someone actually going to give there opinion on the question this thread asked and instead it is some thread meant to make people feel negative about the campaign. Uh we came in second in Louisiana, we are gaining momentum, why in hell after 5 states are done and we are totally moving vertical would someone be all squeemy and ready to give up. Then "where should I donate more money?" I aint falling for it!!!

Molly1
01-25-2008, 12:23 AM
You people have to give yourselves more credit.

It's because of YOU that the American people are being exposed to Ron Paul and his ideas at all.

Without you guys nobody would know about him.

You all deserve an A+++

You got him this far, there's no reason why you can't take him all the way.

I think there are a lot of Republicans who are starved for his message.

Cinderella
why am i being called a troll??? im asking a very simple question...and all i wanted was some intelligent input which i got from a few people here (THANK YOU).....IM A HUGE RON PAUL SUPPORTER....i found this site...loved that there were people out there who felt as strongly as i do about Dr. Paul yet im being called a troll for a question i asked??? u people who insult are making this forum look very unattractive.......grow some integrity.....how bout u follow Dr. Pauls example of RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pacelli
If you are a very new Ron Paul supporter and you truly like what he says and want more information, please explore his positions and videos at ronpaul2008.com . You can donate there as well.

These forums have been spammed recently by trolls. My apologies if this doesn't fit your purpose here. We are positive supporters of Ron Paul, we know that he will win and our freedom movement will never be stopped.

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:25 AM
this is the first time ive ever been involved in politics....i dont kno much about it.....thats why i asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so was it a stupid post because i cared about what others thought about the situation??? ur call....but if it was sooo retarded then u should have moved on and not posted, gracey

Molly1
01-25-2008, 12:26 AM
why am i being called a troll??? im asking a very simple question...and all i wanted was some intelligent input which i got from a few people here (THANK YOU).....IM A HUGE RON PAUL SUPPORTER....i found this site...loved that there were people out there who felt as strongly as i do about Dr. Paul yet im being called a troll for a question i asked??? u people who insult are making this forum look very unattractive.......grow some integrity.....how bout u follow Dr. Pauls example of RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Welcome! :)

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:26 AM
Cinderella, welcome to the forums, we are glad to have you! :)

Think of the criticism and name-calling as an initiation ritual, I'm sure everyone puts up with it until they've reached X amount of posts. Do not fret, you're not being singled out - some of us are just overly cautious when it comes to new members (and rightfully so).

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:27 AM
If you are a very new Ron Paul supporter and you truly like what he says and want more information, please explore his positions and videos at ronpaul2008.com . You can donate there as well.

These forums have been spammed recently by trolls. My apologies if this doesn't fit your purpose here. We are positive supporters of Ron Paul, we know that he will win and our freedom movement will never be stopped.

Amen!!! :D

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:28 AM
i havent donated because i dont kno how safe it is to donate online....thats why i asked....i didnt know id get such hate from fellow ron paul supporters over a simple question....THANK U ALL FOR THE POSITIVE INFO.........ive seen all his youtube speeches......this man has to win....i wrote this thread because they make it seem like if u dont get past super tuesday ur out....

Paulitical Correctness
01-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Cinderella, please take this as constructive criticism and not as an insult,

You should work on your spelling and grammar. Sadly, on the internet this is something one is judged most harshly for.

pacelli
01-25-2008, 12:32 AM
i havent donated because i dont kno how safe it is to donate online....thats why i asked....i didnt know id get such hate from fellow ron paul supporters over a simple question....THANK U ALL FOR THE POSITIVE INFO.........ive seen all his youtube speeches......this man has to win....i wrote this thread because they make it seem like if u dont get past super tuesday ur out....

It is entirely safe to donate on ron paul's official campaign website, ronpaul2008.com . The entire donation process is encrypted.

Cinderella
01-25-2008, 12:32 AM
sorry....too much txt messaging....

shane2
01-25-2008, 12:36 AM
Enough whining, for me anyways, I'll be vigorously supporting Ron Paul getting his message out far & wide for as long as his star burns brightly illuminating the masses to reclaim their Constitutional freedoms and liberties.

Win or lose, we are winning converts every day that are being inoculated for-life by the Good Doctor to never again settle for anything less.

When it comes time to take this country back, whether he had won or not, we'll have thousands more fellow patriots standing shoulder-to-shoulder with us then because of him and this historic campaign having awakened them.

This mess our country is in did not all happen in one election cycle and won't likely be completely reversed in one either.

- Shane

Dibold
01-25-2008, 12:37 AM
YES ! Divine intervention! Ron Paul WILL WIN.

INFACT I AM SO CONFIDENT HE WILL WIN IN ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING TO HELP HIM WIN. I MEAN, HE'S GOING TO WIN, SO HE DOESN'T NEED OUR HELP

WOOT GO RON PAUL WE KNOW YOU GONNA WIN DAWG.

Liberty Star
01-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Neocons loss is RP's win, it's starting to happen already as RP continues to educate America.

RP is the only candidate who puts America first, most others are in pockets of lobbies and want to borrow and spend on unnecessary wars for foreign countries interests.