PDA

View Full Version : Wear Your Pins!!

nullvalu
01-24-2008, 11:52 PM
If you own a RP pin, make sure to wear it everywhere you go! I was just checking out at a smaller local grocery store, and as the store manager put the last item in my cart he asked where I got my pin? Turns out he's a lifelong democrat, but is fed up with their lies.. He was supporting Obama and just recently decided to ditch him........ for Paul.. So cool..So I gave him a bumper sticker and he said he was going to put it right over his Obama sticker (which he's been trying to remove) tonight. I told him all about our local meetup group and he seemed pretty excited.. So even tho it's cold out, keep wearing that RP gear! Wear a hat or put a pin on your coat.. :)

Dorfsmith
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
I wear mine everywhere. I get a few comments every week. It's a great conversation starter :cool:

bobo37
01-25-2008, 12:34 AM
People read them, make sure you carry a couple extra with you because someone usally will ask for one. The MSM won't put his name out so we have to.

Michigan11
01-25-2008, 12:38 AM
RP Hats are great as well

polexi
01-25-2008, 12:55 AM
I'd like to point out that the campaign store is having a sale - I just snagged another pack.

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/StoreFront

AlbemarleNC0003
01-25-2008, 12:58 AM
If you own a RP pin, make sure to wear it everywhere you go! I was just checking out at a smaller local grocery store, and as the store manager put the last item in my cart he asked where I got my pin? Turns out he's a lifelong democrat, but is fed up with their lies.. He was supporting Obama and just recently decided to ditch him........ for Paul.. So cool..So I gave him a bumper sticker and he said he was going to put it right over his Obama sticker (which he's been trying to remove) tonight. I told him all about our local meetup group and he seemed pretty excited.. So even tho it's cold out, keep wearing that RP gear! Wear a hat or put a pin on your coat.. :)

Tell him to get a hair dryer and use hot air to remove Obama.

JasonCYST
01-25-2008, 01:00 AM
I'd like to point out that the campaign store is having a sale - I just snagged another pack.

http://www.ronpaul2008store.com/servlet/StoreFront

Yeah... If you order it now, you might get it before the inauguration.

DirtMcGirt
01-25-2008, 01:00 AM
pins are kinda subliminal...

pengieh
01-25-2008, 01:01 AM
I also wear mine everywhere (I have one on my coat and one on my backpack), but the only problem I have is that I rarely meet other supporters and generally only meet the same people on a daily basis.
Edit: I want to add that having that pin has made everyone I talk to and see on a regular basis question who Ron Paul is so I get the chance to explain his policy.

My favorite moment though was going to a Newbury Comics on winter break and a guy looking at me and saying it was cool to see someone with a Ron Paul pin.

polexi
01-25-2008, 01:02 AM
Yeah... If you order it now, you might get it before the inauguration.

Ha, sad but true. I ordered my first batch of supplies in mid November and received them over a month later.:eek:

JasonCYST
01-25-2008, 01:17 AM
Ha, sad but true. I ordered my first batch of supplies in mid November and received them over a month later.:eek:

Wow! I wish my first order came in a month. I had to wait two months.

I got my second order, but items were missing (as there was in the first order too), and no-one seems to want to respond to emails or calls.

It was suggested by my lawyer to take action in small claims court, mainly because this is not the first time, and they are not even replying to emails or calls.