PDA

View Full Version : Help Digg Romney's Debate Coaching Whisper

Oculus
01-24-2008, 11:50 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mitt_Romney_getting_debate_cues

This is not my digg post, but someone else's here. I lost it so I thought I'd create another thread so it's a bit easier to find.

leglock
01-24-2008, 11:52 PM
You know...

When all you Digg is Ron Paul stories, it's easier for people to Bury what you say...

Right?

Fox McCloud
01-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I heard this too; it was clear as a bell...I thought "what the heck?"

Also, did you catch his one line (I bet it was a slip-up, because it made him look REALLY bad).

"I don't care about the voters; I only care about the people who I'm running against up here."

way to go Mitt! You just took a dump on every single voter in the US.

then Guiliani with his "Oh, we're just lulling people into a false sense of security".

a couple of really bad one-liners on the other candidates parts...really bad.

Oculus
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
though I digg a lot more than just Ron Paul.

Why would I not digg this. It says something about the MSM that people would like to know. I personally would like to see firsthand whether or not MSNBC is trying to propel a candidate into office and expose them for what they are.

Oculus
01-25-2008, 12:01 AM
I heard this too; it was clear as a bell...I thought
Also, did you catch his one line (I bet it was a slip-up, because it made him look REALLY bad).

"I don't care about the voters; I only care about the people who I'm running against up here."

way to go Mitt! You just took a dump on every single voter in the US.

can you find a clip of Romney saying "I don't care about the voters" We need to get this out to the public if that's the case. ;)