PDA

View Full Version : ***Just got back from debate rally in Boca Raton, Florida!***

ronpaul4pres
01-24-2008, 11:45 PM
It was AWESOME. I know some of our fellow patriots will be putting up what they filmed in Florida on youtube.

Something you won't see on youtube was this: There were about 100 of us marching down to where supporters of other candidates were waving signs. I was at the front of the pack of our large group, and we were coming up to 2 Hucakbee supporters. The one girl said "he's not going to win." What!?!?!? "There's 100 of us and 2 of you," I said. We ended up swarming them. It was great.

One memorable moment for me was when Ron Paul came to speak to us after the debate. He mentioned Tim Russert said people care less about the war and more about the economy. Ron Paul said Tim Russert was talking like they're two different things, but they're so intertwined - they can't be separated. We already know, but he truly is a very smart man.

We had an International News guy from Australia film the Ron Paul rally. The guy said he never saw anything like it before.

I am pumped!

NMCB3
01-24-2008, 11:48 PM
F#%k YEAH !!!:D

Jay778x
01-24-2008, 11:49 PM
I was at the debate but went to the rally afterwards! It was a blast. Everytime I saw Ron paul supporters (which was often since they blanketed the road) I was wailing on my horn driving by and waving.

bucfish
01-24-2008, 11:49 PM
Awesome great job guys. WE WILL WIN THIS SKIRMISH!!!

slamhead
01-24-2008, 11:51 PM
Cannot wait until he comes to California

Jay778x
01-24-2008, 11:53 PM
I was at the debate but went to the rally afterwards! It was a blast. Everytime I saw Ron paul supporters (which was often since they blanketed the road) I was wailing on my horn driving by and waving.

By the way, I just wanted to say "Thanks!" to the two Ron Paul sign holders from Orlando that I met walking up to the debate on the FAU campus. I wasn't able to check the web for the location of the post-debate rally but they were able to tell me that it was being held right down the street. If it wasn't for them we might not have made it there.

Ara825
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
Cannot wait until he comes to California

Don't keep him there too long, I want him to hurry and come back to Texas.

DirtMcGirt
01-24-2008, 11:58 PM
where was the 30ft sign person???

Devil_rules_in_extremes
01-25-2008, 12:01 AM
HE's CATCHING ON

hellsingfan
01-25-2008, 12:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7NWf3p_Hg8

Romeny had help with answers!

Detonator
01-25-2008, 12:28 AM
It sounded like McCain

Jobarra
01-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Another good reply would have been, "Yes, I know Huck can't win, why don't you join us?"

Jamsie 567
01-25-2008, 12:52 AM
Charge!!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-25-2008, 12:57 AM
Awesome! Waiting for that video.

Thanehand
01-25-2008, 01:03 AM
When will these people learn that the presidency is not something you "win?"

It is (or should be anyway) something a candidate earns, and unlike the others, Ron has EARNED our votes. He has demonstrated he is the best man for the job. If he gets elected, it's a double bonus, but I don't think the majority of us are going to give up our principles based on who has the best chance of "winning."

And for crying out loud -- in my opinion, it is so !@#$ing unAmerican to sit there and tell someone else that a candidate doesn't have a chance.

People say crap like this and then wonder why we've had bottom-barrel selections for presidents for so long.