PDA

View Full Version : Mitt receiving whispered verbal cues tonight. DIGG it up! (vid)

anitasanger
01-24-2008, 11:15 PM
http://www.digg.com/politics/CAUGHT_Mitt_receiving_whispered_verbal_cues_at_MSN BC_debate

Here is the video, unedited in all it's glory. When asked a question about what he would do in a certain situation, a subtle whisper is heard "raise taxes" and Mitt promptly answers, shockingly enough.....about not raising taxes. Listen for yourself, a stray mic caught it. Neocon shill.

ronpaulyourmom
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
Its the moderators talking to each other. Don't digg.

Catatonic
01-24-2008, 11:20 PM
Nice

krott5333
01-24-2008, 11:21 PM
dugg

Vet_from_cali
01-24-2008, 11:21 PM
lol that isn't the moderators.

louisiana4liberty
01-24-2008, 11:22 PM
dugg...that video is awesome. It's perfectly clear in that video. They will be talking about this tomorrow. Mitt is a cheat and a fraud. A liar and not to be trusted. :D

UtahApocalypse
01-24-2008, 11:24 PM
Buried. Its either the Moderators, or the Audience... Nothing to see here, move on. I also want to point out I am sick of people digging every little damn thing.

"Quick Digg this Up!! Ron Paul just opened a door!!" "OMG Wow, the MSM named candidates, but not Paul." Seriously you think this is helping?? it's not. I have talked to quite a few REPUBLICANS who are very upset how the 'kids' in this camapign behave.

anitasanger
01-24-2008, 11:25 PM
moderators or not......SOMEONE whispered a verbal cue on taxes and Mitt (the word for a male tit) coincidently answered immediately to the verbal cue. it doesn't matter who's coaching him....but someone did. and utah apocalypse, this had no mention of ron paul whatsoever, so i'll assume your statement doesn't apply toward this topic's theme. digg is simply an open news source. someone whispered to mitt, that is a fact, that is news. people can read it.

libertythor
01-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Dugg and favorited! Lets get this to the front page!

louisiana4liberty
01-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Buried. Its either the Moderators, or the Audience... Nothing to see here, move on. I also want to point out I am sick of people digging every little damn thing.

"Quick Digg this Up!! Ron Paul just opened a door!!" "OMG Wow, the MSM named candidates, but not Paul." Seriously you think this is helping?? it's not. I have talked to quite a few REPUBLICANS who are very upset how the 'kids' in this camapign behave.

why click then? take your clicks to another thread if you don't like this one. you know, use your liberty.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 11:26 PM
Let's not jump on every goddamn thing as a conspiracy!! It was probably the moderators or producers. I heard them chattering all night.

libertythor
01-24-2008, 11:28 PM

UtahApocalypse must be one of the Anti-RP Digg trolls.

bdennis5
01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
I heard it as well on the live feed over the TV. It could be huge but then again it could be part of the overall setup. I wonder who it was and if anyone from the press would bother looking in to.

anitasanger
01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
how can a perfectly audible verbal cue REGARDLESS OF WHO IT CAME FROM be a conspiracy? the whisper is there and the listener can determine the intent. we are simply bringing it in question. why the hostility for facts? geeeze.

krott5333
01-24-2008, 11:30 PM
digg digg digg! digg to the top!

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 11:31 PM
Too many conspiracy nuts around here. :rolleyes:

Give me liberty
01-24-2008, 11:32 PM

you can clearly hear someone talking or saying to mitt

*You raise taxes*

its no conspiracy

krott5333
01-24-2008, 11:33 PM
i posted it as a bulletin on myspace as well with a link to digg

UtahApocalypse
01-24-2008, 11:36 PM
UtahApocalypse must be one of the Anti-RP Digg trolls.

No, I am a long time digg users who also is getting sick of all the stupid shit that fellow supporters are trying to get dugg. It's not getting us votes, its LOSING them.

anitasanger
01-24-2008, 11:37 PM
great work guys. a guy on the digg comments said that this was a headline on msnbc's website and they promptly removed it!!!! if this digg gets popular, expect a well-polished explanation from the MSM tomorrow. this is great! and utah....how would a questionable romney scenario hurt ron paul? especially when his name is nowhere mentioned in all of this? we're trying to win a campaign here! any folly on other candidate's behalf is fair play.

UtahApocalypse
01-24-2008, 11:37 PM
you can clearly hear someone talking or saying to mitt

*You raise taxes*

its no conspiracy

Clearly saying it YES, to Mitt?? if it was just to him dont you think it would be to a ear piece and not just over the air?? Seriously people use some fucking logic just once in your pitiful lives.

Ron2Win
01-24-2008, 11:38 PM
No, I am a long time digg users who also is getting sick of all the stupid shit that fellow supporters are trying to get dugg. It's not getting us votes, its LOSING them.
How does it hurt us? It's got nothing on RP.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 11:40 PM
great work guys. a guy on the digg comments said that this was a headline on msnbc's website and they promptly removed it!!!! if this digg gets popular, expect a well-polished explanation from the MSM tomorrow. this is great!

Yeah, they are going to explain that it was the MSNBC crew talking to one another, and you are going to look like a kook.

If you listened to the debate, you could hear the crew and moderators talking to one another all night as the candidates spoke. It was a technical glitch.

All these conspiracies make RP supporters look like nutcases and kooks. With you guys, everything always HAS TO BE a conspiracy... nothing can ever have a simple explanation. :rolleyes:

Crickett
01-24-2008, 11:42 PM
Too many conspiracy nuts around here. :rolleyes:

That's true, but it happened, and nothing will be done about it..just like election fraud and Romney being a Knight, and MSM manipulating and propagandizing...nothing will be done, and this country SUCKS!

Ron2Win
01-24-2008, 11:47 PM
Yeah, they are going to explain that it was the MSNBC crew talking to one another, and you are going to look like a kook.

If you listened to the debate, you could hear the crew and moderators talking to one another all night as the candidates spoke. It was a technical glitch.

All these conspiracies make RP supporters look like nutcases and kooks. With you guys, everything always HAS TO BE a conspiracy... nothing can ever have a simple explanation. :rolleyes:
Again, true or not this just hurts Romney.

Why did they remove the whisper from the website then?

louisiana4liberty
01-24-2008, 11:54 PM
bump for the fraudulent Romney

hillertexas
01-24-2008, 11:55 PM
dugg

Ryokucha
01-24-2008, 11:57 PM
dugg

Oculus
01-25-2008, 12:22 AM
bump

Digg this one up folks

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-25-2008, 12:24 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Paul4Prez
01-25-2008, 12:26 AM

A front-running candidate getting verbal cues at a debate is not "Ron Paul opening a door"-- it's a major story, if there's anything to it. Digg it up, let people see it, and judge for themselves.

wortguy
01-25-2008, 12:31 AM
is it possible that the cue was for russert and romney heard it? because russert then interrupted to mention that reagan raised taxes. Could have been producers correcting russert's question.

?????

mokkan88
01-25-2008, 12:36 AM

It's not the moderators talking to each other. The whisper came too quick and it was assertive. Why would the moderators make such an assertion on air?

Detonator
01-25-2008, 12:40 AM
This one has a screen shot from MSNBC Web-site, they took it off the site. (http://www.digg.com/politics/MSNBC_Deletes_post_about_Mitt_Romney_Whisper)
That is funny.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2316/2217430681_025b6c0fe6_o.jpg

Liberty4Free
01-25-2008, 01:12 AM
Dugg! :eek: