PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER--Next time there will only be three!

evadmurd
01-24-2008, 11:12 PM
This debate sucked. Ron was great, but the debate sucked. But I have to find a good side or I'm going to implode.

The good side is, as Tucker (that flaming ass hole) said, "no one changed positions tonight". I agree and read that as the Ghoul and Huckster will be sitting out the next debate licking their wounds. They will be done after next Tuesday.

It will be hard to avoid the Champion of the Constitution and Liberty then. I, for one, can't wait for that.

Go Ron Paul!!!

Akus
01-24-2008, 11:13 PM
no
sorry
Ron sucked.
the debate was as always biased and unfair with loaded bullshit question. He should have been the verbal Mike Tyson, blocking, ducking and punching where it hurts. I was diappointed.

wstrucke
01-24-2008, 11:14 PM
it will, however, be much more difficult to get voters if the delegates are 45% Romney, 45% McCain and 10% Paul.

I hope to god it doesn't look that way after the fifth, but ugh...

jeffhenderson
01-24-2008, 11:14 PM
no
sorry
Ron sucked.
the debate was as always biased and unfair with loaded bullshit question. He should have been the verbal Mike Tyson, blocking, ducking and punching where it hurts. I was diappointed.

Did you not see his first response? Kicked rear.

dirka
01-24-2008, 11:16 PM
Look how they treat John Edwards....

Ron isn't going to get any air time. Plain and Simple, even if he is the only person on the stage.

Goldwater Conservative
01-24-2008, 11:20 PM
I think Rudy might be out, but Huck won't be. There are a lot of Southern states on Super Tuesday and with Thompson out that will be where he has to prove himself.

trout007
01-24-2008, 11:21 PM
When they ask the same question to 4 out of the 5 then skip Ron he should just start answering the question right after #4 finished before the moderator says anything. Then if the moderator tries to stop him he can just say. Oh I thought this question was for everyone.

evadmurd
01-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Look how they treat John Edwards....

Ron isn't going to get any air time. Plain and Simple, even if he is the only person on the stage.

John Edwards got plenty of air time in the last debate.

DanK
01-24-2008, 11:23 PM
no
sorry
Ron sucked.

Actually, I thought Ron nailed the economic stimulus question and the social security question. The only thing I could really say sucked was the air time, but we all know that already...

angrydragon
01-24-2008, 11:27 PM
It's basically Rudy McRomabee vs Dr. Paul, 4 people who are basically the same RINO's, against the real republican, Dr. Paul.

stewie3128
01-24-2008, 11:29 PM
They'll make it as much of a two-person race as possible. It'll be Romney and McCain agreeing with each other all night.

angrydragon
01-24-2008, 11:32 PM
Hopefully the upcoming CNN debate in LA will be better.

Shinerxx
01-24-2008, 11:33 PM
I thought Ron could have nailed the social security question better. He did say his plan is best for seniors but should have said his 'plan would actually give seniors more money' because he could reduce inflation to nil and completely cut taxes on social security benefits. He only implied these items. The sheeple are not all capable of reaching up Bloom's taxonomy this high to reach the obvious conclusion.

bobo37
01-24-2008, 11:42 PM
next debate will be
Romney 40 min
McPain 40 min
Paul 10 min