PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee we knew copies RP, but EVEN RUDY?

Mani
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Early in the debate I'm pretty sure I heard Rudy say we should TRADE with the middle East.

WTF!??! Didn't Ron Paul get laughed at and everyone made fun of him when he made this comment in NH? Didn't McCain say some ignorant comment like, "I don't want to trade with them, all they got is a bunch a burkas..."

RP says "We should trade with people..." almost every debate. Now Rudy is talking about trading with countries and making them our friends through trade. UGH!

What, did the leak finally come out, about his private company and all the money it brings in from foreign clients like the Saudis?

AND THEN HUCKABEE SAYS WE ARE BORROWING MONEY FROM CHINA!

Holy crap Huckabee, where the heck did you get that line???

Why didn't he say we are borrowing "$2 billion from China" so it's an exact quote? why didn't he go on stage with his laptop and read whatever's on ronpaul2008.com

Enzo
01-24-2008, 10:55 PM
On the positive side... Paul's positions are becoming "mainstream"

It becomes increasingly difficult to call him a "crank" or a fringe candidate... when his competitors are plagiarizing his talking points.

pebcak
01-24-2008, 10:57 PM
Yes I noticed this. It's funny how as time moves on they are taking more and more pieces from Paul's platform.

trout007
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
So if we keep him funded until the convention then Romney will be saying how he always said that we shouldn't be in Iraq and we should bring all the troops home.