PDA

View Full Version : Please digg: Romney's whisper

pebcak
01-24-2008, 10:31 PM
http://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mitt_Romney_getting_debate_cues

BreakYourChains
01-24-2008, 10:35 PM
ht tp://www.digg.com/2008_us_elections/Mitt_Romney_getting_debate_cues

I heard the whisper. What a crock! So, they whisper answers to some of them, or hints, but sometimes they Ron can't even hear the questions? Wow a crock! Can someone youtube this?

Soccrmastr
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
I think the whisper was the other moderator telling him to say what Reagan exactly did, which was raise taxes. so then the moderator who asked the question said it. Stop with the crazy conspiracies geez.

EDIT:
Though it still is a bit suspicious...

leglock
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Tin foil hat on tight?

UtahApocalypse
01-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I think the whisper was the other moderator telling him to say what Reagan exactly did, which was raise taxes. so then the moderator who asked the question said it. Stop with the crazy conspiracies geez.

+10 That or possibly someone in the audience. Buried, there is not PROOF and we need to save digging for important stuff.

BreakYourChains
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM
+10 That or possibly someone in the audience. Buried, there is not PROOF and we need to save digging for important stuff.

I agree, we don't need to digg this. But, why would anyone whisper? Sorry, not a tin foil moment for me, but it was shocking to barely hear a whisper with the hint. So, who was the hint for then? The moderator? He already had the question in front of him, and was reading it.....hmmmmmmmmm