PDA

View Full Version : If Dr. Paul doesn't win, Republicans are going to lose 100%

TwiLeXia
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Why? Simple. Dr. Paul has too many supporters. There are no second alternatives for any of us as to which Republican candidate we would support. Most of us wouldn't vote, or vote Libertarian.

There goes 10% (at least) of the GOP. Dems are going to win.

We should bring this to the attention of the National Party Heads and Chairmen. This is seriously what has happened ;) Ron Paul is the ONLY Republican who can win the General Election.

wildflower
01-24-2008, 10:24 PM
I agree. He's the only Republican candidate who can beat Hildabeast.

jillian
01-24-2008, 10:24 PM
i agree with this 100%

he is the only one who can beat hillary as well

crackyflipside
01-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Why? Simple. Dr. Paul has too many supporters. There are no second alternatives for any of us as to which Republican candidate we would support. Most of us wouldn't vote, or vote Libertarian.

There goes 10% (at least) of the GOP. Dems are going to win.

We should bring this to the attention of the National Party Heads and Chairmen. This is seriously what has happened ;) Ron Paul is the ONLY Republican who can win the General Election.

Not only that, but Ron Paul supporters will NEVER vote for any other candidate ESPECIALLY any of the Republican candidates other than Ron Paul.

slamhead
01-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I think with this and a brokered convention we may be able secure a VP slot for RP if he does not make the ticket.

MsDoodahs
01-24-2008, 10:27 PM
The GOP wants Hillary.

They want to lose this time.

Sad, but true.

sands
01-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Ron Paul is the only one that is CLEARLY different from Hillary...She can talk her antiwar stance and it would be too easy for Ron to expose her flip flopping...

Ron is the true antiwar candidate...

Eponym_mi
01-24-2008, 10:28 PM
Ron Paul is going to be on my ballot in the general even if I have to write his name.

Michigan11
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
Its all strategy...RP knows his time is coming after Rudy drops out

Jeremy
Americans want out of Iraq

HarryBrowneLives
Yep, the GOP is screwed either way and they don't even know it. The RP vote will stay home or write in RP in the general.

It's not because we're spoiled sports, it's just because we have embraced reality that none of these other people will lead us back to liberty.

If they think for a minute that the swing vote in this country will vote for a party that says "me too" to every government program and votes for endless war, they will only win the state of denial.

kirkblitz
A vp slot wont do us any good unless we can get a idiot like bush in as pres so we can control him

corsairtro
01-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I'm going to find someone who believes the GOP will win and bet as much money against that person as I can... at least I can make some money to start paying my share of the universal healthcare tax.

ErikBlack
01-24-2008, 10:31 PM
The GOP wants Hillary.

They want to lose this time.

Sad, but true.

I agree. The reason they are running such poor candidates this year is because the neocons wan't a Democrat the time around. It makes the ignorant masses feel like they are going to see change, just like the Republicans thought when the elected Bush after 8 years of Clinton and got more of the same, but worse. The GOP wants Hillary, she will lie to the American people and once she is in office it will be business as usual.

JMO
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
I wont vote for the republicans if Ron Paul is VP. That would mean we stay in Iraq. Only republican I will vote for in the general election is Ron Paul, if anyone else I will vote democrat.

Delain
01-24-2008, 10:33 PM
If Ron Paul doesnt get the nomination I'm going to do everything I can that no-one can vote in good conscience on either candidate, as in spread the truth about who these people really are and stand for.

kyleAF
01-24-2008, 10:33 PM
they will only win the state of denial.

Lol. True

CitizenPlain
01-24-2008, 10:47 PM
writing him in on my general election ballot!!

I would be wasting my valuable vote on anyone else.

coffeewithchess
01-24-2008, 10:50 PM
I told my mom tonight before the debate, "If RP doesn't win the nomination, I will go and write-in his name, then come home and start picking out my National Health care Plan."

I agree 100%, without RP supporters, the GOP is done.