PDA

View Full Version : I Got Polled Tonight During the Debate!!!

Jodi's mom
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
It was an automated call. The recording, a man's voice said, "If the presidential election were held tomorrow, who would you vote for? Press 1 for Ron Paul; press 2 for John McCain." Of course, I press 1 immediately without hesitation. Then it was over! I would have liked to know who was doing the polling so I could see the results.

When I realized what it was, my mind started racing..."what am I going to do if he lists all the candidates and not Ron Paul?" I'm glad the question was as simple at it was.

If you get a phone call and your caller ID says "Unknown Caller" "Unknown Number", answer it!! It may be your turn to be polled!!

Soccrmastr
01-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Ive been getting these annoying census beareaugh calls, just messign with them, kept repeating "No" to everything they asked me even if it wasnt yes/no question. Baffled the person. theyre calling backe very day lol.

jasonuher
01-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Wow, we are actually rotating Ron's name to the front these days? I thought he was still at the end, behind the rotated 'front runners' like Ghoul :rolleyes:

Awesome.

ronpaulblogsdotcom
01-24-2008, 10:24 PM
Somebody here must be paying for that to have Ron Paul as a choice and first at that.