PDA

View Full Version : I just got back - Don't tell me they dropped the 3rd party bomb?

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 10:20 PM
Did they?

austinchick
but of course....

NMCB3
Did they?Yep.

TheWhiteRider
yes

Psych0t
01-24-2008, 10:21 PM
They pretty much did, and he pretty much told them what they (the GOP) didn't want to hear. He has an ominous presence.

TheWhiteRider
but hey, at least it wasn't the newsletter or racism. IT could have been much worse

Onyx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0lzfnhMzE

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Sort of. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF0lzfnhMzE

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:22 PM
They will continute asking that until Ron Paul says something like "Quite frankly I'm getting tired of getting asked that damn question when I've said, oh about 250 times now I have no intention of running third party. Maybe if you ask me the question again, I WILL run third party and spoil the republicans in the primaries. How do you like those beans Matthews?"

But we all know Ron Paul will never say something like that. I like Ron Paul, but he has no testicles.

JoeySweets
01-24-2008, 10:24 PM
They will continute asking that until Ron Paul says something like "Quite frankly I'm getting tired of getting asked that damn question when I've said, oh about 250 times now I have no intention of running third party. Maybe if you ask me the question again, I WILL run third party and spoil the republicans in the primaries. How do you like those beans Matthews?"

But we all know Ron Paul will never say something like that. I like Ron Paul, but he has no testicles.

you ain't got half the balls of Dr. Paul

tarabyte
01-24-2008, 10:26 PM
but hey, at least it wasn't the newsletter or racism. IT could have been much worse

On the plus side, now that those have been squashed we probably won' thave to hear about them much anymore

slantedview
01-24-2008, 10:26 PM
what would be a debate without the 3rd party bomb?

our national media is a pile of worthless shit.

tarabyte
01-24-2008, 10:28 PM
what would be a debate without the 3rd party bomb?

our national media is a pile of worthless shit.

If he wins first place in all of the super tuesday states, they'll probably still ask him that question.

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:29 PM
you ain't got half the balls of Dr. Paul

Show me where Ron Paul has testicles? The only thing courageous he has ever done is running to begin with when many of the elites wouldn't think twice about "preventing" him from becoming president.

Does he ever stand up for himself at debates? NO.

You could tell by the look on his face he was getting irritated and knew he was getting jipped out of time, but did he ever speak up and say "Excuse me Mr Moderator, but am I ever going to get my turn to talk?" NO.

You know he has to be getting irritated with the third party questions because it's all they ever ask him, and he has the same answer every time. Does he ever stand up for himself and say "I'm getting tired of asking that damned question, I've said no a hundred times, and if you ask me again I'm not even going to answer your question." NO.

Americans want a LEADER to be their president. Someone who TAKES CHARGE. Ron Paul does not demonstrate this to them. Until he learns this, he will never be president.

paulgeek
01-24-2008, 10:31 PM

Ummm... didn't he have a pretty ballsy response to the first question at the last Fox debate? Basically, quit asking me the bullshit questions and let me in the debate? I'm glad he addressed the big tent and how liberty is appealing and should be appealing to all Americans.

He has no need to dumb down his message for the people. After all, people get the government they deserve.

Orgoonian
01-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Show me where Ron Paul has testicles? The only thing courageous he has ever done is running to begin with when many of the elites wouldn't think twice about "preventing" him from becoming president.

Does he ever stand up for himself at debates? NO.

You could tell by the look on his face he was getting irritated and knew he was getting jipped out of time, but did he ever speak up and say "Excuse me Mr Moderator, but am I ever going to get my turn to talk?" NO.

You know he has to be getting irritated with the third party questions because it's all they ever ask him, and he has the same answer every time. Does he ever stand up for himself and say "I'm getting tired of asking that damned question, I've said no a hundred times, and if you ask me again I'm not even going to answer your question." NO.

Americans want a LEADER to be their president. Someone who TAKES CHARGE. Ron Paul does not demonstrate this to them. Until he learns this, he will never be president.

He has wisdom my man,wisdom...it comes with time.
An old joke is a good analogy here.....
An old bull,and a young bull we standing on a hill looking down on a herd of cow.
Hey! said the young bull,lets run down this hill,and screw a couple of them cows.
No,the older bull replied,lets WALK down,and screw them all.

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:36 PM
Ummm... didn't he have a pretty ballsy response to the first question at the last Fox debate? Basically, quit asking me the bullshit questions and let me in the debate? I'm glad he addressed the big tent and how liberty is appealing and should be appealing to all Americans.

He has no need to dumb down his message for the people. After all, people get the government they deserve.

I didn't see the last fox debate, but tonight's debate totally turned me off to Ron Paul. Ron Paul's ideas are amazing, but he just isn't the right man to put those ideas in effect.

If he can't even stand up for himself at a debate, I can't imagine him as a president leading the biggest country in the world.

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 10:39 PM
An old bull,and a young bull we standing on a hill looking down on a herd of cow.
Hey! said the young bull,lets run down this hill,and screw a couple of them cows.

Charming stuff :p

fmontez
01-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Did they?

They did, but in a way you wouldn't think.. RP said no third party run and knocked the last question out of the ball park... appealing to the GOP to become more pro-constitutional.

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:43 PM

Wisdom doesn't get votes.

homah
01-24-2008, 10:44 PM
I didn't see the last fox debate, but tonight's debate totally turned me off to Ron Paul. Ron Paul's ideas are amazing, but he just isn't the right man to put those ideas in effect.

If he can't even stand up for himself at a debate, I can't imagine him as a president leading the biggest country in the world.

He's a gentleman. Sorry he won't sink to their level for you.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

homah
01-24-2008, 10:45 PM

Then the US gets what it deserves.

akalucas
01-24-2008, 10:46 PM

Dude, he stands up for himself plenty when it comes to this country. In congress sometimes the stands up to his own party when they pressure him to vote in a certain unconstitutional way. Why do you think they call him Dr. No. As long as he stand up for the constitution like he has been doing all these years he has my vote. Paul doesnt pander and that is strength.

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Then the US gets what it deserves.

I agree. And it's going to get it. Ron Paul will not be president.

SeanEdwards
01-24-2008, 10:48 PM

Actually, he did kind of threaten something like that in his answer. He said he liked scaring the other candidates with the possiblity and thought it kept them on their toes, and he wondered why the others were so interested in pushing him and his supporters out of the GOP.

Dibold
01-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Actually, he did kind of threaten something like that in his answer. He said he liked scaring the other candidates with the possiblity and thought it kept them on their toes, and he wondered why the others were so interested in pushing him and his supporters out of the GOP.
I heard that part and glad he finally said that. But that wasn't about him getting asked the question.

Orgoonian
01-24-2008, 10:50 PM

I agree.Wisdom does not get votes.
The Dr. is playing a game of attrition here...To be one of the last men standing.That is wisdom,and THAT will give him the opportunity to win the votes when it really counts.

Pick your battles wisely,and win the war.

Akus
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Did they?

Did they drop the third party bomb?
Is the sky blue?
Is Earth round?
Is dollar losing its value as we speak?

Ex Post Facto
01-24-2008, 10:53 PM

The moment they bring up the racism letter, is the moment RP needs to bring up the Obama Youtube Gay clip.

VoteForRonPaul
01-24-2008, 10:55 PM
They will continute asking that until Ron Paul says something like "Quite frankly I'm getting tired of getting asked that damn question when I've said, oh about 250 times now I have no intention of running third party. Maybe if you ask me the question again, I WILL run third party and spoil the republicans in the primaries.

:D

NMCB3
01-24-2008, 10:58 PM

But we all know Ron Paul will never say something like that. I like Ron Paul, but he has no testicles. The guy stands up in front of Congress year after year fighting for the Constitution and individual liberty even though he often stands alone and you say he has no balls? Oh yea, go fuck yourself. :cool:

rockandrollsouls
01-24-2008, 11:05 PM
AMEN.

He knows what he's doing...I just can't wait to see it all come to fruition!

chiplitfam
01-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Man are they scared of Ron!

snpage
01-24-2008, 11:08 PM

His whole campaign platform shows that he has testicles to the floor. NO ONE is saying what he is saying. NO ONE.

Cinderella
01-24-2008, 11:09 PM
that youtube clip isnt available???

polexi
01-24-2008, 11:52 PM

Sopranos anyone? :D