PDA

View Full Version : Notice how they waste time by asking Ron the same question @ every debate?

V4Vendetta
01-24-2008, 09:56 PM
This is REALLY pissing me off.....

EVERY DEBATE:

Congressman Paul: Are you going to run as a third party candidate?

EVERY FREAKING DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They decide to waste his time, by asking him a question that he has already answered in at least 5 debates!!!!!!

This is blatant refusal to ask Ron Paul serious questions during the debate.

Then, when they decide to ask him a question, they ask him a hostal question. It's never:

Congressman Paul: What do you think would be the best thing from the Executive Branch could do to help our economy?

They are ALWAYS HOSTAL Questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT, DAMNIT!!!!

Thats ok, they will get theirs, when the time comes ;)

Arklatex
01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
I was blowing a gasket about this way, way long time ago. Then up came the "Youtube" debate I thought ah, a chance for some new questions! Wrong I was. Oh how media is failing us.

louisiana4liberty
01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
They are basically telling people not to vote for him because he may switch. It disgusts me too.

TheWhiteRider
01-24-2008, 10:13 PM
well he probably will run 3rd party, and the media needs to be able to say 'we called it!' and crap like that.

V4Vendetta
01-25-2008, 07:34 AM
bump

Scott Wilson
01-25-2008, 07:37 AM
Ron Paul, at the next debate, needs to state that he always gets many of the same questions at each debate. "Are you trying to waste my time with questions like this at these debates?".... Then go into answering the question.

Perium
01-25-2008, 07:41 AM
I really liked the facebook debate, it was actually somewhat a "debate". I think RP just needs to listen to the question and then answer it quickly and move on to another point.

Eponym_mi
01-25-2008, 07:43 AM
He should just ignore the question, and start giving a prepared speech on any topic of interest to voters. After his time is up, they'll complain that he didn't answer the question. Then he can give an answer like he did last night. More speaking time this way and allows him to get important info out to voters.

V4Vendetta
01-26-2008, 07:37 AM
bump

leglock
01-26-2008, 08:18 AM
Someone should make a Youtube of all the debates asking him the same question about third party.

newmedia4ron
01-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Choir, meet preacher; Preacher, meet choir

smtwngrl
01-26-2008, 09:09 AM
This is REALLY pissing me off.....

EVERY DEBATE:

Congressman Paul: Are you going to run as a third party candidate?

EVERY FREAKING DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They decide to waste his time, by asking him a question that he has already answered in at least 5 debates!!!!!!

Yes, it is a ridiculous waste of time.

The reason they keep asking, though, (not just in debates, but in numerous interviews) is that they are afraid he will run as a third party, and the Democrats will win as a result of that. The more times he is on record as saying he won't run third party, the better, in their eyes.

And, of course, the truth is that he means what he says. And not only that, but if he doesn't win the nomination, it doesn't really matter if he doesn's third party, the Republicans will still lose. RP's supporters are not going to vote for another Republican.

boberino
01-26-2008, 09:10 AM
It's almost as bad as making the same threads after every debate.
Right?

Joe3113
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
You should all know this is a psychological tactic to subliminally turn people off voting for him. Very effective. Absolute propaganda.

The social security question was specifically designed for Florida, because of the old people.

Note how Russert raised the volume of his voice when he said "ABOLISH SOCIAL SECURITY". That was so the old people didn't miss anything with their partial deafness.

MSM is complete propaganda. Everything is calculated.

Todd
01-26-2008, 09:49 AM
And how they make sure the word LIBERTARIAN is always mentioned for added emphasis.