PDA

View Full Version : Its a Shame He's Out

jumpyg1258
01-24-2008, 09:44 PM
He was the only honest candidate the Dem's had and now that he's out, theres not one of them I could trust. Would have loved to have seen Paul face Kucinich since honesty couldnt lose, but I guess we will have to settle with one great guy running.

VoteForRonPaul
01-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Would have loved to have seen Paul face Kucinich
I wanted for so long to make a topic called Paul vs Kucinich, oh gosh what a debate this would be, can you imagine?
I hope America would not lose two honest presidents in one year!
Thanks for bringing this in!

TheWhiteRider
01-24-2008, 10:15 PM
well there is still mike gravel. But yeah you might as well jump in the Paul campaign, they are really similar, and Paul has a WAY better chance of winning.

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Paul Vs Kucinich

Two genuine human beings with different philosophical perspectives on how best to serve the people, but whom genuinely DO want to serve the people. Now that would be a debate.

Rad
01-24-2008, 10:47 PM
I can. They would agree on foreign policy but disagree on the solutions to domestic policy problems. It comes down to control between individual states vs the central government. Left to it's own devices government as a whole infringes on our rights. It is a tool for the mob and powerful interest groups to hurt others yet at the same time provides the service of protection. Then there are corporations. I think the corporation needs to be redefined. I hope Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul supporters figure this stuff out and merge into one movement.

G-Wohl
01-24-2008, 10:55 PM
He was the only honest candidate the Dem's had and now that he's out

I'd say Gravel is pretty fucking honest... nuts, but honest.

VoteForRonPaul
01-24-2008, 11:01 PM
I do not know much about Gravel, maybe its time to do!
Alot of things could be changed if there are equal opportunities for all candidates.

GryphonsClaw
01-25-2008, 12:50 AM
Paul Vs Kucinich

Two genuine human beings with different philosophical perspectives on how best to serve the people, but whom genuinely DO want to serve the people. Now that would be a debate.

I'm not sure America could have handled such a great debate. They wouldn't know what hit them.

buffalokid777
01-25-2008, 01:18 AM
Don't be dissapointed Kucinich is out.....He will be the Ron Paul of 2016 if Hillary gets elected.

Look at the big picture.....

This is all about taking back the country from the globalists on the left and the right.

Ron Paul has been fighting the globalists on the right....

Kucinich has been fighting the globalists on the left......

The globalists on the right have been in control for 8 years so it is only natural that those who oppose the globalists on the right are more vocal....

8 Years of Hillary and the anti-globalist opposition will be just as vocal on the left....and that's when Kucinich will really make a difference....

I hope for RP to win....but if he doesn't and Hillary gets in.....Dennis will be the Ron Paul of 2016 if Hillary gets elected........

Kalash
01-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Don't be dissapointed Kucinich is out.....He will be the Ron Paul of 2016 if Hillary gets elected.

Look at the big picture.....

This is all about taking back the country from the globalists on the left and the right.

Ron Paul has been fighting the globalists on the right....

Kucinich has been fighting the globalists on the left......

The globalists on the right have been in control for 8 years so it is only natural that those who oppose the globalists on the right are more vocal....

8 Years of Hillary and the anti-globalist opposition will be just as vocal on the left....and that's when Kucinich will really make a difference....

I hope for RP to win....but if he doesn't and Hillary gets in.....Dennis will be the Ron Paul of 2016 if Hillary gets elected........

If Hillary gets elected, none of us will be around for 2016.
Or... we won't even have mock elections...

sharkcity
01-25-2008, 03:12 AM
Ron and Dennis are the only two I'd vote for unless I have to go back to voting Libertarian

Kalash
01-25-2008, 10:53 PM
I'd have gone Gravel too...

Not one of those 3?
Deport.

Or... emigrate.
Or... whatever running away is called.

Hook
01-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Agreed. Gravel was honest as well, just wrong on many issues. So of course he and Kucinich are going to be the first ones voted off the island.