PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Weatherproof corrugated plastic yard signs - ***$144.00 per 100***

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Special offer- two-sided, two-color, 18"x24" weatherproof coroplast Ron Paul/President '08/www.ronpaul.com yard signs packaged in boxes of 100 - wire stands NOT included at this price.

http://i1.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/ag/30/53b7_1.JPG

Prices:

$144.00 when using a US Postal Service Money Order (only)
$155.00 when using Paypal

In case you opt for wire stands -

Wire stands -

$65.00 per box of 100 when using a US Postal Service Money Order (only)
$70.00 per box of 100 when using Paypal

Shipping is not included in the above prices. Shipping via UPS

We can furnish the wire stands, but it is highly recommended you and your group make up your own wire stands out of a product called ladder wire which is typically available at your local masonry supply (ladder wire is used as re-enforcement in the construction of masonry block walls). You need to get the 10" wide ladder wire for this purpose. You can save on wire stands this way (no shipping costs) and DIY wire stands out of ladder wire will cost you about 45 cents or less each.

We are able to furnish these high quality yard signs at this unbelievable price because we add them to existing production runs. At this price we do not keep these signs in a standing inventory. Please allow up to ten days for delivery, it should usually take less than ten days to deliver. Once we get into a routine we should be able to shorten delivery time.

ronpaulstickers(at)yahoo.com

www.ronpaulstickers.com

austin356
08-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Great prices.

What are the shipping cost for say 100? 200? 300?

And if you allow pick up where are you based out of?

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-01-2007, 11:54 PM
Great prices.

What are the shipping cost for say 100? 200? 300?

And if you allow pick up where are you based out of?

Figure no more than $30 per box of 100; they ship out of the mid-west, so expect no more than three days in transit, generally.

Syren123
08-02-2007, 12:28 AM
Okay that is completely bullshit.

I just paid $187 for 50. From YOU.

Okay my bad. Mine come with wire stands. But that still sucks - for around $200, I could have had TWICE as many signs AND stands.
What's up with that, Tom?

McDermit
08-02-2007, 12:37 AM
Heh.

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-02-2007, 01:31 AM
Okay that is completely bullshit.

I just paid $187 for 50. From YOU.

Syren123, I'm glad you brought that up.

A couple of things -

First of all, I have paid for inventory/stock out of my own pocket (in order to get the low prices one has to order thousands of signs at a time). At the low prices these signs are offered at it is a struggle to keep building inventory (and by doing so gain a volume discount) on a very modest margin. Logistics drives up my costs on small quantities at the location which fulfills the smaller orders by having someone take signs out of stock and bundle them with the wire stands. The wire stands packaged with the small bundles (less than 100) cost more than the wire stands I can source somewhere else (those that come in addition to the boxes of 100 when ordered with wire stands). However it is not cost effective to have less than 100 wire stands shipped from another location in an entirely different shipment, therefore I am compelled to pay more than I would like for the convenience of having wire stands available where the signs are being shipped from. Fulfillment costs. Then there's other expenses. All these small things add up. Please note that I have been consistent in reducing prices to reflect better prices as a result of volume discounts. It is necessary and sufficient that I have some margin in the mix to keep the activity sustainable. If you compare what you paid for signs from us with those offered by anyone else in that quantity you will see we're still the least expensive. If you can show me anyone selling 50 comparable yard signs on the 'net with wire stands for less than what you paid then I will refund the difference back to you.

Now this offer of 100 signs without the wire stands for $144 is an animal of another color entirely. These are not signs which are carried in inventory, these are printed only after they've been ordered. As the signs are manufactured they are typically placed in boxes which hold 100 signs, so the handling is nominal and they are ready to ship as is without re-packaging or further handling. No wire stands are being included at this price. This is a bare-bones price.

We will no longer be selling lots of more than 200 out of existing inventory, all larger lots will be by advance order only so as to keep the price as low as possible.

Thank you for your support

sickmint79
08-03-2007, 08:14 AM
i called my local (not too local) masonry shop for ladder wire and this chick made it sound like they didn't have it. where else can it be obtained? or was she just clueless? maybe i can see how much a local sign shop would sell it to me for if they have it.

sickmint79
08-03-2007, 08:16 AM
i didn't ask for a volume discount but sign a rama has them for a buck each. probably should have asked though eh.

Suzu
08-03-2007, 09:59 AM
Can anyone help me obtain just a few signs? I can't afford to buy in bulk. My town is devoid of signs but I know half a dozen people who would put one up today if I gave them one.

Send me a PM if you are willing to send me a small number of signs at an affordable price.

Even just one sign will help!

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-03-2007, 06:29 PM
i called my local (not too local) masonry shop for ladder wire and this chick made it sound like they didn't have it. where else can it be obtained? or was she just clueless? maybe i can see how much a local sign shop would sell it to me for if they have it.

Perhaps they call ladder wire by another name in your locale.

I would suggest you visit your nearest masonry supply and see for yourself. Draw a diagram of what you're looking for (the double-H of the wire stand, 10 inches wide), tell them that's the product you're looking for, what you're intended purpose is, and that it comes in 10 or 12 foot lengths, typically in bundles of several pieces.

If you're unable to locate ladder wire to make up your own wire stands, we can furnish them, but you're looking at about 85 cents each with shipping when you order a box of 100 (the only way we have them available separate from the signs except by the pallet sized lot of up to 1,500 on one pallet).

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-03-2007, 06:36 PM
Can anyone help me obtain just a few signs? I can't afford to buy in bulk. My town is devoid of signs but I know half a dozen people who would put one up today if I gave them one.

Send me a PM if you are willing to send me a small number of signs at an affordable price.

Even just one sign will help!

Regrettably we are unable to fulfill orders of less than 25 yard signs and wire stands at a time right now. The printer does the fulfillment and will not bundle less than 25 signs and wire stands at a time. We are working toward being able to fulfill smaller orders than 25, but at the moment that's on the back burner.

Perhaps you can get your friends to go in on an order for 25 yard signs.

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-07-2007, 08:21 AM
Production run for yard signs now in progress for this week - piggyback on this run and get your signs this week.

Per box of 100 18x24 coroplast yard signs, two-color, two-sided, as seen on the website:

$144.00 plus shipping when using a US Postal Service Money Order (only)
$155.00 plus shipping when using Paypal
UPS Ground is generally no more than $30 per box of 100

The website hasn't been updated with this deal, so for payment instructions, please email me: ronpaulstickers@yahoo.com

http://www.ronpaulstickers.com

Thanks,
Tom

Lord Xar
08-07-2007, 03:19 PM
why you don't make one-sided pole signs is confusing to me....

Those would go VERY fast too!

RonPaul2012grassroots
08-07-2007, 03:38 PM
why you don't make one-sided pole signs is confusing to me....

Those would go VERY fast too!

Are you referring to the 24"x36" signs?

Lord Xar
08-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Are you referring to the 24"x36" signs?

well, your regular yard signs.. I inquired some time ago and you suggested using a blow dryer to seperate them.. but I am curious why you just dont have a "pole sign" sorta collection....