PDA

View Full Version : Kucinich vs. Rumsfeld in Tillman Hearings

PatriotOne
08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
RP may be my main man, but I got a soft spot for Kucinich also. I like how he pulled no punches with Rumsfeld in todays hearings. See video:

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Kucinich_grills_Rumsfeld_at_Tillman_coverup_0801.h tml

0zzy
08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
Damn, what a G. I like when there is no BS, this guy is a good leader. Too bad leaders and intelligent people like this man and Ron Paul don't get votes these days but special interest people do. :[ But that'll change!

hard@work
08-01-2007, 08:39 PM
Kucinich is as much the Democrats that I miss as Paul is the Republicans that I miss. Remember when we were all Americans and all patriots, even if we disagreed on how best to help out our people?

Sad dark times these are when your political party tells you your opinions and defines your allegiance.

richard1984
08-01-2007, 08:53 PM
Dennis Kucinich is probably my second favorite presidential candidate.

If Ron Paul got the Republican nomination, and Dennis Kucinich got the Democratic nomination, then Dr. Paul would have a little competition. Of course, I don't want him to have any competition because I think that he is by far the best person for the job, but still--it would be exciting. And it would help restore some faith in America.

PatriotOne
08-01-2007, 08:55 PM
I'd take a Paul/Kucinich ticket any day. They can do some spring cleaning in the white house and on the hill day one!

LibertyBelle
08-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Dennis Kucinich is probably my second favorite presidential candidate.

If Ron Paul got the Republican nomination, and Dennis Kucinich got the Democratic nomination, then Dr. Paul would have a little competition. Of course, I don't want him to have any competition because I think that he is by far the best person for the job, but still--it would be exciting. And it would help restore some faith in America.

Think about it, you want the best on both tickets. Men of character are needed to restore this country. Kucinich is my second favorite, too.

“Character is the only secure foundation of the state.”
— Calvin Coolidge, 30th American president (1872-1933)

BenIsForRon
08-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Rumsfeld's subconscious mind tells us that Kucinich has exposed his lies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y9EHuev8qk

I mean come on, do you need any more proof than this?