PDA

View Full Version : Strategy

TheWhiteRider
01-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Ok, so the ghoul is going to finish poorly in Florida, hopefully 4th or worse, ideally Paul will beat him again, but even if Paul doesn't, the Ghoul is finished as long as he gets 3rd or worse in Florida. So the Ghoul drops out.

Now there are 4.

Huckabee is continuing to fade, and hopefully he will drop just as fast as he rose, and Paul may even begin to start beating him. Eventually Huckabee continues to drop, and drops out of the race. Now we are left with McCain, Romney, and Paul! Paul will hold steady throughout it all, and I'm pretty confident he will hold steady.

But this is not enough, after Huckabee drops the MSM will completely write off Paul. I would be willing to say that IF Paul is able to up his support to about 15% or so, maybe even 12%, we still have a fighting chance against the MSM's blackout.

But even this is then not enough, we need to start WINNING. Louisiana and Nevada were pretty good, but other than that, we have not had very much success. Maybe though, its not necessary. If Paul can pump up his support to 12-15% consistently after the ghoul and huckabee drop, then he will get MSM attention when he runs on the Libertarian ticket, and have a decent shot at the white house from there.

So I think, there is still hope. As long as Huckabee doesn't reemerge and we get a bunch of Dennis supporters......

todelopez
01-24-2008, 09:37 PM
I am still in hopes Dr Paul will be last man standing and win the Republican nomination, but if not, doesn't the constitution party generally get on more state ballots than the libertarian party? The constitution party has already backed President Paul. Can you run 3rd party is you don't get the republican nomination?

TheWhiteRider
01-24-2008, 10:10 PM
well seeing as the MSM constantly asks RP if he's going to run 3rd party, I'd assume its allowed. And yeah constitution party may be a better choice, I dunno, its Ron Paul's decision anyway, and either one would probably be good.

Jobarra
01-24-2008, 10:23 PM
The problem is there are a few states that do NOT allow you to be on the ballot if you changed parties during the election term.

Highstreet
01-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Ok, so the ghoul is going to finish poorly in Florida, hopefully 4th or worse, ideally Paul will beat him again, but even if Paul doesn't, the Ghoul is finished as long as he gets 3rd or worse in Florida. So the Ghoul drops out.

Now there are 4.

Huckabee is continuing to fade, and hopefully he will drop just as fast as he rose, and Paul may even begin to start beating him. Eventually Huckabee continues to drop, and drops out of the race. Now we are left with McCain, Romney, and Paul! Paul will hold steady throughout it all, and I'm pretty confident he will hold steady.

But this is not enough, after Huckabee drops the MSM will completely write off Paul. I would be willing to say that IF Paul is able to up his support to about 15% or so, maybe even 12%, we still have a fighting chance against the MSM's blackout.

But even this is then not enough, we need to start WINNING. Louisiana and Nevada were pretty good, but other than that, we have not had very much success. Maybe though, its not necessary. If Paul can pump up his support to 12-15% consistently after the ghoul and huckabee drop, then he will get MSM attention when he runs on the Libertarian ticket, and have a decent shot at the white house from there.

So I think, there is still hope. As long as Huckabee doesn't reemerge and we get a bunch of Dennis supporters......

The only reason we are not consistently getting 30% of the Vote is because of the "not electable" reason.

That has simply been blown away by Nevada and LA. We need to inform by word of mouth and the internet on this. It is simply a Self-Fulfilling prophecy at this point. Tell people who say this, he will lose if you don't vote for him, and he will win if you do.