PDA

View Full Version : RP Mc100 Question

PaultheSaint
01-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Mccain passed. Why, becasue most americans don't understand what was just asked and all McCain had to do was fill that 30 seconds with BS. Which he knew and did pretty well.

Staupostek
01-24-2008, 09:06 PM
Ron did jump in and tried to pin him down by asking "So you would eliminate it?" or something like that and McCain just kept BSing until time was called and never answered.

PaultheSaint
01-24-2008, 09:07 PM
Ron did jump in and tried to pin him down by asking "So you would eliminate it?" or something like that and McCain just kept BSing until time was called and never answered.

Yea, he should have been more assertive, "wait a minute John, that's not what I asked". etc.

anewvoice
01-24-2008, 09:09 PM
that question was not aimed at Joe American. That question was intentional to show how economically retarded McCain is to those folks who DO understand finance markets and economic theory. (me not being one of them)

prlgrl
01-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Paul is just too much of a gentleman.

prlgrl
01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
that question was not aimed at Joe American. That question was intentional to show how economically retarded McCain is to those folks who DO understand finance markets and economic theory. (me not being one of them)

Will it make a difference?

anewvoice
01-24-2008, 09:11 PM
we'll see, but McCain looked hopeless and helpless

RevolutionSD
01-24-2008, 09:11 PM

I think it was genius!
A war question would have been too easy for McCain to puff out his chest and talk about honor or some crap. This was a surprise and McCain was lost up there.

scar
01-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Will it make a difference?

Yes. There's a lot of smart people in America, don't forget that.

PaultheSaint
01-24-2008, 09:12 PM
Paul is just too much of a gentleman.

For me, this is probably my biggest issue with Paul. Yes, a gentalman and uniter is what this country desperatly needs right now.

but...

Saying that , we also need a president that can step in and be a little authorative and assertive when need to be.

Thumper
01-24-2008, 09:13 PM
That question was the equivalent of McCain getting raped in a prison shower...