PDA

View Full Version : Suddenly everyone's worried about borrowing from China LOL

Liberty Star
01-24-2008, 08:32 PM
With economy now the buzz issue for war champions, they are saying what RP said in last debate and way before that. Come on Huck, Romney, McCain, Rudy keeps talking about spending more on wars.

RP gave the best answer. Only one questions asked of him so far, is anyone timing MSNBC's giving time to each candidate?

aspiringconstitutionalist
01-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I noticed.

Huckabee and McCain so far.

snpage
01-24-2008, 08:34 PM
With economy now the buzz issue for war champions, they are saying what RP said in last debate and way before that. Come on Huck, Romney, McCain, Rudy keeps talking about spending more on wars.

RP gave the best answer. Only one questions asked of him so far, is anyone timing MSNBC's giving time to each candidate?

Wow...I noticed this too. How dirty could this be. Ugh...

Liberty Star
01-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Best thing RP has going so far is that he has been right on everything he said today and in last debates and no one is laughing today on the stage when RP talks about all the costs of war and foreign policy and that economy-war issues are tied together.

They are doing good on questions, need to be fair in question/time allocation.

Liberty Star
01-24-2008, 11:06 PM
I noticed.

Huckabee and McCain so far.

Flattery is the best imitation.

Marceline88
01-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Someone (of more skill than I ) needs to make a Youtube of everytime ROn said either Abolish the IRS or how CHina is our Banker...and then show the copy cats repeating after him. There has to be other points they are conscripting from him too.

austinchick
01-24-2008, 11:17 PM
freaking PARROTS....no brain of their own

Delaware
01-24-2008, 11:19 PM
And the dumb neo-cons will think Ron Paul is stealing Huckabee/McCain's Viewpoint. What parrots...

Eponym_mi
01-24-2008, 11:25 PM
He's catching on, I'm telling ya

luvfreedom
01-24-2008, 11:53 PM
Someone (of more skill than I ) needs to make a Youtube of everytime ROn said either Abolish the IRS or how CHina is our Banker...and then show the copy cats repeating after him. There has to be other points they are conscripting from him too.

This is a really good idea. Dates of debates need to be shown. Unfortunately I do not know how. Anyone else?

Liberty Star
01-25-2008, 12:26 AM

Excellent idea.
May be official campaign should make a professional ad of that.

Energy
01-25-2008, 12:33 AM

yeah, in the vein of "now even my fellow candidates are coming around and using my talking points!"