PDA

View Full Version : Ad bomb?

ojokolo
01-24-2008, 08:20 PM
What if on one day a bunch of Ron Paul supporters bought an ad in their local newspaper talking about him and his views (especially the economy)?

I saw a post about using newspaper advertisment and I think a ad bomb would be an excellent way to get people to use this tactic.

What do you think?

((I hope this is in the right subforum, please tell me if it isn't.))

demokra5
01-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Not bad, but that could get pretty costly. One thing I heard recently on another, unrelated topic was to send those free inserts you get in the magazines back to the companies. The company pays the postage, and the number of people who would see each one could be respectable. From the postman, to the postal employees, to the company workers, there is a decent line. Best of all, its free. If you put a little "Google Ron Paul" message or a "Vote Ron Paul 2008" or some catchy phrase relating to the product being sold, maybe someone will pay attention. I went through my bathroom magazines and pulled more than 25. I'll drop them in the mail tomorrow, and thats upwards of 100 people reached. If a bunch of people could spend just that little time, who knows.

MrZach
01-25-2008, 01:00 AM
Here's something you should consider:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=100856