PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday Was My Last Day With The Duncan Hunter Campaign

Bradley in DC
08-01-2007, 01:18 PM
http://rightwingnews.com/

Yesterday Was My Last Day With The Duncan Hunter Campaign
If you're wondering why I had guest bloggers for the last couple of days, it was because my time with the Duncan Hunter campaign was winding down and I wanted to take a little extra time to get the loose ends sewed up before I left.

Also, it's worth noting that it was a friendly, planned exit. In fact, I put in my notice roughly 30 days ago. As to why, well you have to understand: when I started, I only intended to work for 90 days. However, before it was over, I ended up working with the campaign as a blog consultant for six months.

During that time, the Duncan Hunter campaign did more to reach out to bloggers than any other candidate.

We did 3 blogger teleconferences, put together a video aimed at conservatives on the net, and we did a considerable number of guest blogs, columns, and interviews (There are actually still a few in the works that were set up before I left)

Syren123
08-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Aw. I really like Duncan Hunter and always have. Before Ron Paul entered the race, Hunter was my pick.

R_Harris
08-01-2007, 03:10 PM
http://rightwingnews.com/

Yesterday Was My Last Day With The Duncan Hunter Campaign
If you're wondering why I had guest bloggers for the last couple of days, it was because my time with the Duncan Hunter campaign was winding down and I wanted to take a little extra time to get the loose ends sewed up before I left.

Also, it's worth noting that it was a friendly, planned exit. In fact, I put in my notice roughly 30 days ago. As to why, well you have to understand: when I started, I only intended to work for 90 days. However, before it was over, I ended up working with the campaign as a blog consultant for six months.

During that time, the Duncan Hunter campaign did more to reach out to bloggers than any other candidate.

We did 3 blogger teleconferences, put together a video aimed at conservatives on the net, and we did a considerable number of guest blogs, columns, and interviews (There are actually still a few in the works that were set up before I left)

John Hawkins is the same guy who wrote the hit pieces against Ron over on Townhall.com. Obviously, I don't really care much for this guy.

I'm guessing he is gone because the Hunter campaign is growing short on cash.

Syren123
08-01-2007, 04:29 PM
John Hawkins is the same guy who wrote the hit pieces against Ron over on Townhall.com. Obviously, I don't really care much for this guy.

I'm guessing he is gone because the Hunter campaign is growing short on cash.

Yeah, they'll probably throw in the towel pretty soon.

John Hawkins may be a hack, but Duncan Hunter is a stand up guy. He's a military guy, but a stand up politician and honorable man.

LibertyEagle
08-01-2007, 05:05 PM
Hunter is certainly better than a lot of 'em. I don't understand why he sponsored the Military Commissions Act though. It's this piece of legislation that ripped Habeas Corpus from us.

And yes, Hawkins is a major hack. Hunter's campaign should have tossed him out on his keester, a long time ago.