PDA

View Full Version : As disgusting as this sounds, isn't it best for us if Rudolph wins Florida?

Joey Wahoo
01-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Of course a miraculous win by RP would be best, but barring that isn't it best that the Ghoul win, just to derail the McCain train? Or is it better for Rudi to get eliminated?

Just wondering what y'all think....

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:48 PM
The fewer left the harder it is to ignore Ron Paul.

I want Rudy and Huckabee out ASAP.

Let there be more time for voters to compare McCain, Romney, and Paul.

Delaware
01-24-2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, McCain has been getting way the oo much momentum lately, he needs a kick in the balls, hopefully Rudy can give it to him in Florida.

werdd
01-24-2008, 06:50 PM
we need anyone but mccain to win FL imo.

Eponym_mi
01-24-2008, 06:51 PM
If RP is not going to win, we want Rudy. It divides the field. We cannot afford for Romney or McCain to get any more delegates!

Real_CaGeD
01-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Romney win would kill all of them.

Romney vs Paul

aspiringconstitutionalist
Of course a miraculous win by RP would be best, but barring that isn't it best that the Ghoul win, just to derail the McCain train? Or is it better for Rudi to get eliminated?

Just wondering what y'all think....

You're right. I've thought for a long time that the second best option for us in Florida (besides a Ron Paul win) is a Rudy win. Rudy winning Florida would help him stop McCain in NY, NJ, CT, and DE, meaning delegates are spread out more widely amongst the neocon candidates, making a brokered convention more likely.

mtmedlin
I want Rudy to win. Personally, I think that if Huck loses bad enough, he may be close to droping. Many people wont vote for Mit because of his religion (right or wrong...not for me to decide) Some wont for McCain because of a fairly checkerd past and his inability to not cheat on his wives. (doesnt have a good record with Christians -- see 2000 election) And Guiliani for Christian conservatives is damn near the anti Christ. Hucks people are really closer to Paul then any other. Not because of what Huck really is but because of what Huck has made them think that he is. He has stolen Rons positions and that has been his foothold.
I fourth place finish by Huck might be enough to drop him out if his numbers drop in other states.

freedom-maniac
01-24-2008, 06:54 PM
I think a Rudy victory would be best, but it would make him a front runner again.

Perhaps if he wins by only a handful of votes, and blows all his money, and gets no momentum like Huckabee didn't get from Iowa.

N13
01-24-2008, 06:57 PM
Romney win.

Bye to Rudy, kicks McCain in the balls. MSM does not like Romney.

Huckaboo fades away.

iiguns
01-24-2008, 06:59 PM
Great debate By Ron tonight, could change everything!!!!

UtahApocalypse
01-24-2008, 07:04 PM
The fewer left the harder it is to ignore Ron Paul.

I want Rudy and Huckabee out ASAP.

Let there be more time for voters to compare McCain, Romney, and Paul.

I have mixed feeling on that. I do want Paul to get more time, however we need as many people with delegates to ensure a brokered convention.