PDA

View Full Version : Running for Congress? Please let me help.

hueylong
01-24-2008, 06:43 PM
Dear Liberty Candidates:

If you are a Ron Paul type conservative thinking of running for Congress -- or even for State Legislature, I'd like to help.

I run political campaigns for a living. In the most recent cycle in Louisiana -- my candidates won 4 of 5 races (and you know how tricky it is to win in Louisiana).

Previously, I worked in a Republican Poltiical Consulting firm during the Reagan era, and have been involved in campaigns since I was a kid.

If you're running for office, or thinking about it -- please feel free to be in touch. I have a lot of experience helping evaluate opportunities to win public office, as well as developing and executing plans appropriate to the specific situation.

Please let me bring my experience in television production and placement, radio production and placement, direct mail, internet and grassroots organizing and all aspects of campaign strategy and management to work for you.

I apologize for making such a direct "pitch" -- but I have been watching all the energy in the R3VOLUTION for running for office and I desperately want EVERYONE to represent us the best way possible, find the best way to win, and most of all -- run in a way that people will respect your principles as well as your practical drive -- giving you an opportunity to make a difference well into the future.

If new candidates can avoid making basic mistakes, and get a feel for how electoral politics works in the real world -- they can have a great and rewarding experience that will move us all forward to an America that is more free, more safe, and more prosperous.

And isn't that what we're here for?

Thanks for reading this, plesase let me know.

Sincerely,

"Huey"