PDA

View Full Version : Dennis is a great man...

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 06:38 PM
...even if I don't agree with a lot of his positions. He is honest and truthful in his opinions and that is what matters. I respect him greatly.

He is the true Democrat just as Ron Paul is the true Republican. The others are just globalists who feed from the same hand.

Iowa4Paul
01-24-2008, 07:21 PM
The thing that bothers me about Dennis is how he tried to pass a bill to ban
handguns the day after V-tech.

Joe3113
01-24-2008, 07:24 PM
The thing that bothers me about Dennis is how he tried to pass a bill to ban
handguns the day after V-tech.

Yes. I'm sure we all disagree very strongly with his policies regarding gun control. He does it because he thinks it's right though.

Dennis was smeared by the MSM as much as Dr Paul. Dennis is not a nWo lackey.

VoteForRonPaul
01-24-2008, 07:32 PM
Yes. I'm sure we all disagree very strongly with his policies regarding gun control. He does it because he thinks it's right though.
Agreed.
Dennis is an honest man. It is always better to have an honest president even if he would ban all guns than having a dishonest president who hand you some guns and then screw everything else!
It is all about principals!

Shavenyak
01-24-2008, 07:39 PM
It's sad, but my vote is not about my own personal political beliefs anymore, but about who is telling the truth. I've been a Republican for a long time, but Kucinich had my vote until I discovered Paul. Kucinich's stand on refusing to sign an oath to the Democratic party is reason enough to vote for him in my book.

While I don't agree with many of his economic/governmental views, I HIGHLY respect Kucinich's honesty.

Fields
01-24-2008, 09:33 PM
...even if I don't agree with a lot of his positions. He is honest and truthful in his opinions and that is what matters. I respect him greatly.

He is the true Democrat just as Ron Paul is the true Republican. The others are just globalists who feed from the same hand.

+1

amy31416
01-24-2008, 09:39 PM
It's sad, but my vote is not about my own personal political beliefs anymore, but about who is telling the truth. I've been a Republican for a long time, but Kucinich had my vote until I discovered Paul. Kucinich's stand on refusing to sign an oath to the Democratic party is reason enough to vote for him in my book.

While I don't agree with many of his economic/governmental views, I HIGHLY respect Kucinich's honesty.

That's honestly one of the things I respect immensely about him. Like Paul, he doesn't toe the party line or give in to threats from the powers that be.

Plus, like Paul, he's also a local boy ;) (No, Paul isn't from Texas, he's from right outside Pittsburgh.)