PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mathews and Tom Delay talking

WillInMiami
01-24-2008, 06:31 PM
on MSNBC prior to the debate. Delay says "It's down to 4 candidates" and they continue to talk about all of them but Ron Paul for the next 15 minutes. Not ONE mention of Ron Paul. The pricks were sitting in front of the debate location but apparently they wouldn't let anyone with a sign (except for the school signs) anywhere near them. That way they wouldn't have to show the RP signs and they could continue ignoring him.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM
The fact is that Ron has mostly been losing the primaries and polling poorly across the national polls, so it's going to happen. If he starts winning more primaries or doing like he did in Nevada, they will talk about him more. It's just the way it is.

Midnight77
01-24-2008, 06:42 PM
Although I do find it funny that the media talks about Rudy Giuliani and consider him as one of the "Final Four", when Paul has done better than Giuliani just about everywhere except ... surprisingly New Hampshire.

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:47 PM
The fact is that Ron has mostly been losing the primaries and polling poorly across the national polls, so it's going to happen. If he starts winning more primaries or doing like he did in Nevada, they will talk about him more. It's just the way it is.

This has nothing to do with how well Ron Paul has done in the primaries so far.

Paul has totally owned Guiliani, so the fact they still push him over Paul shows me how biased they are.

Heck I've heard more about Fred Thompson today than Ron Paul and he's dropped out.

Shaun
01-24-2008, 07:00 PM
It's just reality guys.
The polls have been proved, in the main, to be correct.
Our champ is still the outsider and long shot to everyone but us.
Get used to it.
Let's hope we can wear them out, when there are only three left and if he does go higher in the polls they will give us attention.
That's all there is to it.

FreedomProsperityPeace
01-24-2008, 07:07 PM

Paul has totally owned Guiliani, so the fact they still push him over Paul shows me how biased they are.

Heck I've heard more about Fred Thompson today than Ron Paul and he's dropped out.

+1!

coffeewithchess
01-24-2008, 07:12 PM

+100, I have been sick all day and watching the media hasn't helped. They have showed four pictures of the other Republicans, and left RP out...they showed some guy singing the National anthem and showed all the candidates from the Republican and Democrat side except RP(and Mike Gravel). The media is our biggest stumbling block other than politically lazy Americans.

nc4rp
01-24-2008, 07:18 PM
let the anger inspire you to do more to help Paul win.

ddoggphx
01-24-2008, 07:30 PM
It's just reality guys.
The polls have been proved, in the main, to be correct.
Our champ is still the outsider and long shot to everyone but us.
Get used to it.
Let's hope we can wear them out, when there are only three left and if he does go higher in the polls they will give us attention.
That's all there is to it.

That doesn't mean that he isn't running, or taking part in the debate.

He's being shut out, plain and simple. It is kind of hard to rise in poll numbers when the vast majority of the country doesn't even know who you are or are aware that you are running.

HOLLYWOOD
01-24-2008, 07:35 PM
CHRIS MATHEWS has TURNED a TOTAL BLACKOUT on RON PAUL! I have been following both MATHEWS and TIM RUSSET.

IT's ALMOST LIKE GE came down from the top at ROCKEFELLER PLAZA in ZIONSVILLE, NY and TOLD THEM TO IGNORE RON PAUL and give ALL THE ATTENTION to: John McCAIN, McLAME, McAMNESTY, McLIAR, McWAR, McLOBBYIST, McAIPAC, McKstreet, McDilusional, McLiberman, McZIONIST!

Mark
01-24-2008, 07:38 PM
That doesn't mean that he isn't running, or taking part in the debate.

He's being shut out, plain and simple. It is kind of hard to rise in poll numbers when the vast majority of the country doesn't even know who you are or are aware that you are running.

+1 - They leave Ron out of the polls - they ignore him in the media and give all the other candidates TONS of free advertisement.

Of course he's down in the polls,
the media EXCLUDES him from coverage - many people don't even know he's running because of the media bias.

I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like this in my 48 years. There WILL be a repercussion however. God can read their hearts and will repay.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 07:43 PM

Giuliani was LEADING all the national polls for the last year, so get over it. He will be out soon enough.

Stop blaming the media so much and start dealing with reality. The better Ron does, the more attention he will get. Period.

The same is true if he runs independent.