PDA

View Full Version : I need a HUGE phone list

jonahtrainer
01-24-2008, 06:13 PM
So, a friend of mine has converted a guy to support Ron Paul. This fellow owns a company that does mass voicemail messages. He has been hired and sent out messages for Obama, Arnold, etc. He wants to send out a ton of voicemails (millions probably) about Ron Paul. He has a message short enough (6-14 seconds) to avoid almost all local taxes. His only cost will be bandwidth which is already a fixed cost for him.

What he needs is a targeted phone list.

Can anyone help me find a data file with millions of phone numbers? We'd even like to be able to target; for example, a phone list of certain congressional districts in CA where we can scoop up 3 delegates each or wherever extra name recognition is needed.

The Precinct captain list is too small .... but 180,000 of them would sure be helpful.

Perhaps you know someone at the campaign who can help; someone he can get in contact with?

Please PM if you can help. Thanks.

jonahtrainer
01-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Come on. Someone is bound to be able to help.

Mordan
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
privacy? Check the credentials of the guy and his company!!!!!! give links I mean, this could be a scam. Phone number lists are worth loads of gold

nothing personal to you OP.

otherwise it is a great idea!!!

manny
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM
sounds interesting... anyone got the info needed?

WilliamC
01-24-2008, 06:44 PM
Can't he use the lists for Obama, Arnold, ect. ;)

ASayre
01-24-2008, 06:53 PM
PM Sent re: Santa Barbara County

dblee
01-24-2008, 07:09 PM
WAIIIIIIIITTT!!!! wait.

TO avoid dupicating phone calls and possibly bugging people until they HATE dr. paul, you should coordinate with one of the phone banking operations we already have going on.

Talk to the people at Call4Paul, and maybe we can divide up the duties.

jonahtrainer
01-24-2008, 09:10 PM
privacy? Check the credentials of the guy and his company!!!!!! give links I mean, this could be a scam. Phone number lists are worth loads of gold

nothing personal to you OP.

otherwise it is a great idea!!!

I agree and am just passing on the request. What I'd really like is to link him up with someone in the campaign and let the campaign vet him (which is mainly what I"m asking for).

For those who are sending me PMs I respond with this:

Tell him YYYYY passed the request to ME and you are responding to it. I only know YYYY, and trust him, so I can't really vouch for M.N.. You'll have to determine whether you'd like working with him. Ask him how he'd like the data.

Fellow who needs the list:
M. N.
Phone: XXX-XXX-XXXX
Email:

Sincerely,

Jobarra
01-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Quote removed. Offending thread was deleted. Thanks mods.

For those who don't know, when you sign up for the precinct leader program, you aren't supposed to share your phone lists with anyone else. Looks like a few people have no clue about privacy or ethics.

Soccrmastr
01-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Contact ur meetup for everyones precinct captain phone lists combined. Contact GOP/RNC for all republicans/donors.

jdmetz
01-24-2008, 10:22 PM
Have you tried contacting the campaign?