PDA

View Full Version : FREEWAY TO FREEDOM, this Saturday

Karl
08-01-2007, 12:02 PM
The Seattle Washington Meetup is calling on all meetups that are within distance of Interstate 5 to converge on the freeway Saturday with banners and signs to get people asking, who is Ron Paul? We want signs from Canada to Mexico. Consider it our own "North American SuperCorridor Coalition". HEHE. biggrin

This campaign effort willl begin around 12pm and go till around dinner time 630pm. All of Washington is all ready to go, we would like to hear from Oregon and California meetups. Personal messages were sent out to each of the organizers throughout those states and some have responded. I am not sure how many yet but lets get all involved. My meetup will be working to collaborate with all Central California. If your in Northern or Southern Cali, contact all the local meetups and try to get them on board this project.

Millions travel the I5 Daily and many travel for long periods of time. If you are on a 6 hour trip from the Bay area to Los Angeles and you see the name Ron Paul over and over, you are going to want to know who he is. I suggest also calling your local media to inform them of the "FREEWAY TO FREEDOM"!

This is a brilliant idea and really hope we can pull our efforts together on this.
If you have questions, please contact me or the organizer of the Seattle Meetup.

Karl
California Central Coast Ron Paul Meetup.

Eli
08-01-2007, 03:17 PM
I love it!
I'm in central Oregon on I5. I'll talk to my meetup group about getting from Eugene to medford (who also have big groups and can go north and south.

I5 is big. But be sure to follow the I5 laws.
Which as I remember are.
The signs have to be on the other side of the fence (they can be hanging over).
The signs have to be removed after 30 days (can be moved a couple feet down).

Karl
08-01-2007, 11:33 PM
Is that for California too or just Oregon?