PDA

View Full Version : ****!!!Start Emailing Lou Dobbs Now!!!****

parke
01-24-2008, 05:21 PM
Id suggest calling him out as a hypocrite. He has had Ron Paul on his program.. before he was a threat to the establishment.

Lou hemhaws every single night about the problems of this country. Its time he gets called out for acting like RP isnt running.

Im sick of his BS.. anyone else? I was a long time Dobbs watcher and I refuse to let this guy be hypocrite without telling him about it.

Unleash the flood!!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/
(its toward the bottom right of the page.)

parke
01-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Seriously.. lets let him know we are calling him out. Its harder to ignore when we put his hypocrisy in his own face.

so... bump

fuzzybekool
01-24-2008, 05:28 PM
bump but i doubt lou dobbs will listen to anyone except his ego.

Lord_MiL
01-24-2008, 05:33 PM
Well, I don't know about emailing him, but I'll be sure to vote in his poll every night from now on :-)

BreakYourChains
01-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Seriously.. lets let him know we are calling him out. Its harder to ignore when we put his hypocrisy in his own face.

so... bump

I wrote him a couple of nights ago, the night he had the poll up to vote for candidates to lead the economic woes or something to that effect...lol. And, he of course, did not include Ron Paul in the poll, but included all of the other candidates.

I did notice that last night, he actually mentioned Ron Paul's name two times, which made me think perhaps he did read the emails we sent to him. Didn't change anything, he did not talk about him - he is still a bought and paid for soul like the rest of them.

The folks he scammed into changing to Independents need to wake up. Not that either party is any better, but Lou Dobbs is another elitist with a huge ego, masquerading as a friend of the middle class. He is another one who thinks he knows more about running our lives than we do.

I still ask, what about the poor people? No one except Ron Paul ever even mentions the poor.... But yes, we need to stay on him, and let him know we are not blind.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
DON'T PISS HIM OFF GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

We need Lou as an ally. Just send him polite emails asking if he will have Ron on as a guest to talk about the economy.

ronpauleddy
01-24-2008, 05:53 PM
Dear Lou,
I've have been watching you tout yourself as a man of the people for a long time and I have respected you for your fair journalism most of among those on T.V.
However, It's seems this time you are letting the people down!
Your blatant ignorance of Ron Paul is now apparent. I can no longer respect you as a man of the people!! because the people want RON PAUL!!
The establishment and your bosses do not!!
Thank you for your time
Former Lou Dobbs fan.
Ed

This Is what I wrote to him.

parke
01-24-2008, 10:52 PM
Dear Lou,
I've have been watching you tout yourself as a man of the people for a long time and I have respected you for your fair journalism most of among those on T.V.
However, It's seems this time you are letting the people down!
Your blatant ignorance of Ron Paul is now apparent. I can no longer respect you as a man of the people!! because the people want RON PAUL!!
The establishment and your bosses do not!!
Thank you for your time
Former Lou Dobbs fan.
Ed

This Is what I wrote to him.

Thats much nicer than my emails. Id love to hear him say 'Quit sending me those emails!' If we kept up the heat, he may come around. He does have an ego.

ConstitutionGal
01-24-2008, 11:23 PM
Lou Dobbs is exactly like most of the talking heads. They've all found their little nitch that garners them an audience and are unwilling to stick their powdered necks out to actually support the principles they are supposedly supporting. I think Lou Dobbs is considering a third-party run himself and will not say anything to support the one candidate that will be his biggest competitor should he actually decide to run. Several of the big anti-illegal immigration groups are petitioning Dobbs to run because they see him as tough on border security and have bought into the garbage about how a national ID card (Real ID Act) will 'keep us safe'. Never mind the invasion of privacy and databasing errors that will wreck havoc with the lives of many American citizens if/when this actually takes effect. Some of these folks are just as bad as the warmongers - anything the government wants to do that they are told with 'solve' some problem (often that the government created or allowed to happen) or 'keep them safe' is just fine and dandy with them. Thankfully more and more of the anti-illegal immigration folks are now formally endorseing Dr. Paul like Frosty Woolridge and Glen Spencer of American Patrol. As both of these men have been in this battle far longer than Lou Dobbs and have been totally uncompromising on this issue, I'm hoping, once the word really gets out, that their endrosements will override those of sell-outs like Tancredo and Hunter.

Carole
01-24-2008, 11:30 PM
I wrote him a couple of nights ago, the night he had the poll up to vote for candidates to lead the economic woes or something to that effect...lol. And, he of course, did not include Ron Paul in the poll, but included all of the other candidates.

I did notice that last night, he actually mentioned Ron Paul's name two times, which made me think perhaps he did read the emails we sent to him. Didn't change anything, he did not talk about him - he is still a bought and paid for soul like the rest of them.

The folks he scammed into changing to Independents need to wake up. Not that either party is any better, but Lou Dobbs is another elitist with a huge ego, masquerading as a friend of the middle class. He is another one who thinks he knows more about running our lives than we do.

I still ask, what about the poor people? No one except Ron Paul ever even mentions the poor.... But yes, we need to stay on him, and let him know we are not blind.

I wrote the other night the minute I saw the poll. I thought he would say something next evening, but not a word.

I hope we all keep calling him out when he makes his references that should, but do not include Dr. Paul. On the other hand he knows he has us as an audience. :)

Yes, he mentioned the poor people-------------the "future" poor people-the middle class. :)

Carole
01-24-2008, 11:32 PM
:)

Thanehand
01-24-2008, 11:39 PM
Already done. I even posted my letter to him somewhere in the forums the other night (when the poll about the candidates was up). And yes, I used the word hypocrite because Lou bitches nonstop about lack of choice in candidates and government as usual and the one candidate saying the same thing, he ignores like the rest of the media.

Carole
01-24-2008, 11:44 PM
Lou Dobbs will have no significant impact on the election if he foolishly decides to run.

I have never heard him speak about economics-some say he is not that briilliant. He is like the others--probably a Keynesian economist. That is all they have taught in America for years.

Micro-management of the stock market-bad idea. Illegal and unethical-insider trading results as they clue in their buddies as to what they are doing daily.

parke
01-29-2008, 04:25 PM
bump

jrich4rpaul
01-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Enough of the petty emails attacks already. THEY DONT WORK.

Do something productive. http://voters.ronpaul2008.com