PDA

View Full Version : Tucker Mentions Ron Paul on MSNBC

Austin
01-24-2008, 05:16 PM
No YouTube

Shortly after 6 PM, Tucker was talking to a former chairman of the RNC about the upcoming debate and more specifically what the Republican platform stands for. The former chairman brought up national security, free enterprise, civil liberties, and smaller government.

Tucker then said that Ron Paul is the only guy that talks about smaller government and sticks to it, but he's considered a freak and his opponents hate him.

The former chairman, also a CFR member, responded to the question saying that he doesn't agree with him on "national security" but and just basically said that those principles are important, without ever mentioning Ron's name.

Thanks Tucker. :cool:

Austin
01-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Bump, then I'll let it die.

FreeTraveler
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Bump for You-Tube!

Jeremy
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
coo

I think...

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm not sure what "CFR" has to do with anything, but yes, Tucker was pimping Dr Paul again today. He slyly slips in at least one RP reference per day lately, but then moves on quickly so it doesn't SEEM like he's pimping him too hard.

familydog
01-24-2008, 05:51 PM
That was pretty cool of Tucker. Too bad Buchanon just said it's over for Paul.

Austin
01-24-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm not sure what "CFR" has to do with anything, but yes, Tucker was pimping Dr Paul again today. He slyly slips in at least one RP reference per day lately, but then moves on quickly so it doesn't SEEM like he's pimping him too hard.

Just for those that care. I found it interesting that Tucker pointed this out prior to the interview.

literatim
01-24-2008, 05:57 PM
CFR members are our enemies.

Flirple
01-24-2008, 06:23 PM

Yeah, let go of all the CFR paranoia guys. Stop viewing everything through that lens.

MayTheRonBeWithYou
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah, let go of all the CFR paranoia guys. Stop viewing everything through that lens.

The CFR Truthers actually shouted down Huckabee at a rally in NH with about 600 people there, totally embarrassing Ron and hurting chances in the race. The CFR Truthers are just as bad as the 911 Truthers when it comes to this type of thing.

I wish they would stop mixing their CFR Truth agenda with Ron's campaign.

ValidusCustodiae
01-24-2008, 06:35 PM
The CFR Truthers actually shouted down Huckabee at a rally in NH with about 600 people there, totally embarrassing Ron and hurting chances in the race. The CFR Truthers are just as bad as the 911 Truthers when it comes to this type of thing.

I wish they would stop mixing their CFR Truth agenda with Ron's campaign.

Rudely shouting anything, truther stuff or not, is to be discouraged. However, I see nothing wrong with well considered approaches to educating people about the influences that bodies like the CFR have on us.

Austin
01-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Haha, I can't believe you guys are dismissing the CFR when Paul openly discussed them and their goals on national television.

rg123
01-24-2008, 06:39 PM

Many of the people who are on MSNBC are members of the Council of Foreign Relations. Many of there announcers are children of members as well. It is the same for other networks as well but more prevalent on MSNBC & CNN

Falseflagop
01-24-2008, 06:43 PM
CFR is out to screw AMERICA!! RON is NOT one nor is Dennis nor is Gravel! ENough said why they are all blacklisted!

dblee
01-24-2008, 06:47 PM
YES. BUT your fucking selfish need to set people free with the truth is fucking up our campaign. What part of "we need to fight our fringe-longshot image" do you not understand.

Do you realize that MONTHS of hard work by quiet, dedicated Ron Paul volunteers can easily be derailed by a single moron who can't act like a fucking adult??

Jeez put a freaking can on the conspiracy shit already. Our goal is to get this man elected, not to expose the establishment that ALREADY HATES US and who tries to fuck us at every opportunity that WE GIVE THEM.

Do you get it now?

fj45lvr
01-24-2008, 06:48 PM
CFR is out to screw AMERICA!! RON is NOT one nor is Dennis nor is Gravel! ENough said why they are all blacklisted!

I would say that they are out to make something of their interests (which obvioulsy will have the side effect of screwing the nation in that process)....however, it is not their primary objective....of course that doesn't even take into account the likelihood that their "world view" from where they are is basically totally foreign to the average American Joe (the two don't have many intersections).

Flirple
01-25-2008, 02:07 AM
Haha, I can't believe you guys are dismissing the CFR when Paul openly discussed them and their goals on national television.

Nobody is dismissing their existence. I am rejecting the irrational obsession with, and exaggeration of, it. It's important to understand that when you overstate things and become obsessive like this then you cause normal people and the media to dismiss you out of hand.

The same thing has happened with the legitimate issue of the gradual loss of sovereignty between Mexico, US, and Canada. It's a real issue of real concern but because of the mis characterization of it as being some group of people that meet in an underground lair somewhere and plot world domination this issue is being dismissed and ridiculed by the media and Ron Paul can easily be written off as a "crackpot" because of the behavior of some of us supporters.

Issues such as "global government", NAU, CFR, etc. are issues that involve systemic ideological bias and influence. They have a lot to do with natural growth of government and the laws of economics. They have more to do with macro forces than about about secret clubs who's members are good at keeping secrets.

And just to be clear, issues such as 911 being an "inside job" are different animals all together. These ideas are simply false, irrational, juvenile, wishful, unimaginative, and primitive thinking that have no place being promoted at the same time as Ron Paul. But that is not the issue of this thread.