PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Iowa Straw Poll

JohnCrabtree
08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
What is happening Here is amazing. We have actual supporters calling high tens, if not hundreds of thousands of Iowans, from both the initial "Project Spooner" and The official Call Iowa program. We have actual supporters who have sent out over 76,000 Letters at last official count, and are going to reach 100,000. We have raised over $15,000 to buy tickets for the Straw Poll, as well as 1 supporter who has donated another $5,000 just for students in Iowa.

We have 13,000 profesional DVDs distributed over 22,000 flyers and its all amazing and I just can't help but wonder, has anything remotely close to this ever happened in the history of the Straw Poll? With the amount of support that occured in simply 6 days of planning for the Iowa Debate forum, what is the straw poll going to look like? I understand that many of the supporters there came from out of state, and arent elligible to vote in the straw poll, but none the less....

How many supporters holding signs and a rally are usually at the straw poll? has there ever been a collection of not just hundreds of people but Tens of Thousands of supporters?

Is it unrational to think that we will have over 10,000 votes in the straw poll? Is it unrational to believe that we can win this thing, and even by a landslide?

From what I've heard Romney is the only one seriously buying votes, and even he has scaled back his funding for that. How many tickets could he have bought?

So far I have written 50 letters to Iowans.