PDA

View Full Version : Declaration of Independence From Oil Company Bastards And Outrageous Gas Prices

garkoblogo
01-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Declaration of Independence From Oil Company Bastards And Outrageous Gas Prices (http://www.usafastway.com/WATER4GAS/?p=18)

When in the Course of human events the people must stand in defiance of and to break free of slavery’s shackles which have connected them to the ruling elite who seek to keep the working man in chains of financial misfortune and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them then it is up to free men in a free economy to provide the key to unlock those chains and to open the door to that freedom.

It is time to declare independence from the greedy SOBs who rip off 260 million Americans every damn day at the gasoline pump and help themselves to obscene financial gains for their criminality, their deceit, their manipulations and fraud and their random luck in the gene pool that had them born into the blood line of greedy rich bastards just like them.

asgardshill
01-24-2008, 04:59 PM
It is time to declare independence from the greedy SOBs who rip off 260 million Americans every damn day at the gasoline pump

Ah, I get it now. You're obviously talking about federal, state, and local government who together tack on an extra 45.9 cents on average to the cost of every gallon of gas sold in the US. If you live in New York state, grease up and bend over because your share of taxes is 62.9 cents per gallon.

Don't want to pay it? Then you have two choices:

1. Pressure your representatives to repeal these high gas taxes, or ...

2. Get a horse.

billyjoeallen
01-24-2008, 05:03 PM
Declaration of Independence From Oil Company Bastards And Outrageous Gas Prices (http://www.usafastway.com/WATER4GAS/?p=18)

When in the Course of human events the people must stand in defiance of and to break free of slavery’s shackles which have connected them to the ruling elite who seek to keep the working man in chains of financial misfortune and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them then it is up to free men in a free economy to provide the key to unlock those chains and to open the door to that freedom.

It is time to declare independence from the greedy SOBs who rip off 260 million Americans every damn day at the gasoline pump and help themselves to obscene financial gains for their criminality, their deceit, their manipulations and fraud and their random luck in the gene pool that had them born into the blood line of greedy rich bastards just like them.

You know nothing about economics. It's the Gubmint, Not Exxon/Mobile who are the bad guys. NO SOUP FOR YOU!

garkoblogo
01-24-2008, 05:15 PM
and who do you think is the "Gubmint" if not the frikkin oil and pharma companies?
now who doesn't know economics?

Mini-Me
01-24-2008, 07:27 PM
While government involvement is what gives cartels their coercive power, that doesn't mean that the oil cartel is entirely blameless: After all, since the government is in their pocket, they're taking advantage of the government's corruption to exploit the market. Hence, they're all the bad guys...but the only way to fix this is to end corporate welfare and get the government out of the market.

latkinson6
03-16-2008, 04:44 PM

I bought a water4gas kit. Installed quickly and easly as advertised.
I double checked my connections, voltage, vacume, etc.
vehicle is a 1991 ford ranger 4cyl 2wd.
topped off tank, drove 34.3 miles.
topped off again with 1.456 gallons.
34.3/1.456=23.55mpg
normal is 23mpg to 26 mpg.

It is my opinion that most of these new green technologies are internet scams.
so now it's not just big oil, its also big scammers.
I wont say i wasted money on the device. i spent money for hard knowledge:)

pcosmar
03-16-2008, 04:56 PM

That would be fine if you are able to produce everything you need, on your own property.
Food, Clothing, Tools, Heat,water etc. without transporting any goods.
Until then everything you need or want will have to be transported.
Good luck with that.

autobot
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
I just bought a bike with a trailor for my two kids plus cargo. Can haul 100 pounds in trailor total.
People get mad at me and honk for riding the bike even though there is plenty of room on the road. I think all RP people should get a bike. It would make the roads safer to bike on, and make us less debt slaves to Of course, bike riding is not alway practical, but I plan on saving upwards of 3000 dollars this year just using mine to go shopping and take my kid to school 5 miles away, uphill.... Plus I am gaining strength and endurance. And a tan.

Be nice to bikers....Please!